Power outage - Steve

Hola this story is kind of like how we lost power there was a hurricane that touched our state but it barely touched but there was still plenty of damage but umm all's good a ton of people lost power but it's ok anyway back to the story

Summary: do I really need one like let's be real also Steve is your boyfriend in this one

Your p.o.v
I was sitting in my bed hugging my stuffed dragon

(Sorry I like having visuals)When the power flickered and then went out

When the power flickered and then went out. We knew this was coming there were tornado warnings and the wind was going crazy(that actually happened the other day hehe) but I was still terrified of the dark. "Steve!" I croaked out of the power was out I needed Steve to comfort me. "I'm coming baby don't worry" he said his voice calming me down a little bit. "Yo avengers come to the living room with blankets pillows and air mattresses were going to have a little sleepover." I heard tony yell into a megaphone (because remember the power is Out) I lightened up a little bit knowing I would be with a lot of people so I would be safe so I hobbled over to my closet and changed into my pj shorts and a f/b (favorite band) t-shirt and started gathering blankets. I heard a little knock on the door so I turned to see Steve with a small smile leaning against the door frame. I grinned seeing him and climbed onto him like a koala (I'm sorry I had to) "you okay doll?" He asked "I am now that your here" I said climbing off of him and handing him some blankets. He grabbed them and I grabbed my pillows, blankets, my dragon and Steve's tiger I gave him

 He grabbed them and I grabbed my pillows, blankets, my dragon and Steve's tiger I gave him

(Again I need visuals)
And hobbled downstairs Steve in tow. "Hey guys glad you could make it I know traffic has been rough." Tony said and we all laughed "yeah I know the traffic was horrible I had to wait three seconds because the gal in front of me wasn't going fast enough" Steve said sarcastically which made me laugh even more he always knew how to cheer me up. But I stopped laughing once I took in my surrounding seeing nothing but darkness the only light coming from the moon. I whimpered and backed into Steve and he hugged me tightly at this point I had dropped all the things except d/n (dragons name) him/her and Steve being the only things comforting me right now. "Ok so pick a partner and your sharing the air mattress with them except Bruce and Thor can have there own" tony said starting to blow up the air mattresses one by one (with those pumps that don't take any electricity because there's no power remember that) everyone was in the living room by now holding there stuffed animals close to there chests. (I'm going to say who has which stuffed animal because I think that'll be cute also I don't need visuals here because that'll take to long)
Sam - stuffed dog
Nat - stuffed dragon (like yours but different colors)
Thor - stuffed Lion
Loki - stuffed cat
Bucky - stuffed bear (not a teddy bear just a stuffed bear)
Clint - stuffed bird (yes he be like that)
Wanda - stuffed bunny
Pietro - stuffed panther
Peter - stuffed fox
Bruce - stuffed turtle
Rhodey - stuffed ostrich (I don't know why he just seems like an ostrich guy ok pls don't come at me)
Tony - stuffed whale

( if I missed anyone please tell me and I will add them p.s it's the ones that live in the compound)

After we had blown up all the air mattresses and picked our partners we laid down and tried to get some sleep. (Of course you picked Steve and no I'm not going to list all the partners because I don't need to)
Everyone else was asleep except me and Steve.
We were just sitting on three couch until Steve said "you should try to get some sleep doll I don't want you to be tired tomorrow." I nodded my head and said "ok but your coming with me" he just nodded his head and we both headed over to the air mattress and laid down him holding me and his tiger t/n (tigers name just pick a random one) closely to his chest and I held d/n (dragons name) close to mine. Eventually we both fell into a dreamless sleep.

-time skip and you know why I'd not have to go over it every time-

I woke up and saw Steve's face looking at me it seemed to still be night time. I looked at him tiredly and smiled I was holding on to him koala style. "I was just about to get a snack do you want something" I looked at him weirdly but nodded and he started getting up but I didn't release my grasp. "You gonna let go of me?" He asked and I just shook my head and giggled. He walked over to the island and set me down and walked around to the cabinets "those air mattresses are really uncomfortable I think we should just sleep in our regular beds those are much more comfortable what do you think?" "Yeah I think so those air mattresses are making my back hurt(relatable sister I had to sleep on one at my dads for like a year and a half because we didn't have enough beds but it's fine because we got new beds woohoo)" after we ate some f/s (favorite snack besides Steve I'm sorry I had to) Steve picked me up and laid me down on my bed and was about to leave but I said "please stay it's scary by myself in here" "of course I'll stay baby anything for you" he said and came in and kissed my forehead. "Thank you bubba (ok that's really funny because I call my dog bubba but whatever that's besides the point damn I get distracted easily)" we fell asleep cuddling each other and our stuffed animals sometimes I wished the power would go out more often.

Hey guys I have a little storytime for you all soooo we lost power because of the hurricane (hurricane isaias) and so that night I went to sleep and I woke up literally every two hours I went to sleep at 10 woke up at about 12 then went back to sleep woke up at about 2 then about 4 then I woke up finally at about 7:45 because it was really hot and we didn't have the air conditioner because no power so yeah anyway ok byyyyye also thank you  so much for 100 reads I really appreciate it!!