If you love me then leave me - Clint

This story was requested by shaded_echoes a long ish time ago sorry this took so long I have a horrible memory but I hope you like it if you don't sorry
Warnings: swearing, feels (again Im so sorry)
Prompt: 6
And this takes place in endgame when he like kills people or whatever and he's not married to Laura

Your p.o.v
I watched as he slit the Japanese mob leader (I think that's a mob leader he killed Im not sure)'s throat and cleaned his blade. "You shouldn't be here it's not safe" he said as he pulled his hood down. "Clint I don't care if it's not safe I love you and I'm trying to help you with this" I said my eyes watering and voice wavering the rain falling down my face. "Please leave" "Clint Im not leaving without you" I said tears slowly falling as the memories flooded back from before the blip.

2 years ago
I was struggling to breathe as Clint tickled my sides endlessly. " Clint stop" I said between laughs happy tears coming down my face "not until you say I'm the best husband you could ever ask for" he said with a smirk. "Fine your the best husband I could ever ask for" I said struggling once again. He finally ceased his tickle attack getting up from ontop of me.

5 years ago
I stood in my wedding dress looking in the mirror tears threatening to fall down my face. "Ah ah no crying missy your going to mess up your make up" my best friend said as she fixed her dress. I turned around and looked at her and my mom who was bawling her eyes out. I laughed a little "mom stop crying your going to make me cry" I said my voice wavering "I'm sorry sweetie it's just my little baby is all grown up."
~Teenie time skip~
My arm was hooked with my dads as we walked down the isle a soft breeze blowing. Clint stared his mouth agape standing at the alter waiting patiently for me. My father let go of my arm giving my hands to Clint.
~another teenie time skip~
"You may now kiss the bride" the priest spoke. My lips met Clint's in a soft passionate kiss it lingered for a bit before we pulled away, a tear finally slipping down my face.

9 year ago
"Clint where are we your scaring me" I said laughing a little as he pulled my hand towards where we were going on our first date. "Ok where here" he said slowly pulling the blindfold off of my eyes. I slowly gasped as he did it was beautiful, we were on the roof of his apartment building with an overhead tent set up with lights strung in between the poles a picnic blanket right in the middle of the roof with foods of all kind. I turned around to see Clint staring proudly at his work "oh Cling thank you so much it's beautiful i love it so much it's perfect" I said capturing him in a tight hug. We stayed like that for a while the breeze blowed ever so gently carrying the sound of cars and trains from underneath us.

11 years ago
I walked briskly down the halls of the university I was already late for one of my classes. I suddenly bumped into something and fell on the ground "omg I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going" a voice said. I looked up to find who the voice belonged to, he had brown hair slicked up slightly a few strands fallen perfectly in front of his face. "No it's fine I wasn't looking either" I said snapping out of my daze. "My name is Clint Barton, and who might you be?" He said politely "oh sorry I'm y/n, y/n (your name just in case you forgot) y/l/n (your last name)" I said still on the floor. "Right I'll try and remember that, oh I'm sorry do you need help up" he said awkwardly offering his hand which I graciously took. He helped me up and we stared at each other for a little and then realized we were still holding hands and awkwardly let go. I knew I was going to like this Clint Barton kid.

Present
I slowly came back to reality tears streaming down my face faster and faster remembering the old days. "Leave" he said words cold as ice his face expressionless but his eyes showed pain and hurt. "Clint Barton I am not leaving you I love you to much don't make me leave!" I yelled my voice cracking and wavering. "Just leave me" he said in the same tone as before his head down so I couldn't see his face. "Please no" I said sobbing "if you love me then leave me" his voice cracking at the end of his sentence.

Hope you liked this i really loved writing this and of course it's unedited and if you don't like it then oh well sorry