I was to late - Peter Parker

INSPIRATION HAS HIT AND I FINALLY HAVE FREE TIME wait fuck I gotta write as much as I can today because I have school tomorrow and the next week and that means homework...well fuck oh well
Warnings: sad (sorry)
Summary: haha you thought no spoilers ;)
Your p.o.v
I was walking home with Peter the cold wind stinging my cheeks as we ran through the rain. "Hey wait Peter slow down I can't run that fast" I laughed a little as Peter stopped and looked back at me with a sorry expression. We started walking again but I stopped again "hey Peter can I tell you something" he just looked at me. I waited for his response and took in his appearance, his chocolate orbs stared into my eyes searching for answers, his hair wet ruffled up from running through the rain, the water slowly dripping off of his biceps. "Yeah, sure what is it?" He said breaking me out of my daze "w-" I got cut off by peters phone ringing in his pocket. "Im so sorry y/n it's my aunt i have to go, text me?" He said a sorrowful look in his eyes "yeah of course" I said with a fake smile tears threatening to fall. As he walked away the tears finally slipped down my cheeks mixing with the rain water already on my face. Sobs stuck in the back of my throat about to come out any moment. They finally broke through my lips,breaking the silence " I forgot to tell you I loved you" I whispered tears streaming down my face faster now, sobs echoing throw the silent atmosphere.

I'm so fucking sorry I just can't stop writing sad imagines there the easiest to write I will try to write some happier imagines but I mean...no promises😬