Forgotten - avengers

This is from my drafts and just a warning there is not a happy ending unless you guys want a part two then there will be a happy ending...maybe

Warnings: swearing Also you might want to get some tissues for this one

Summary: basically you are an avenger but you get kidnapped by hydra they erase your memory's and so you forget about all of the avengers

Your p.o.v
I layed in a cold dark cell in a hydra base I didn't know where I was all I knew was I had been here for two months and they hadn't done anything yet except put handcuffs on that make it so I can't use my powers. I couldn't do anything to get out if I did I knew I'd be killed. "Hey!" One hydra guard said pulling me up off the floor and out of the cell. He dragged me down a long hallway and then to a room with a chair and some technology in it. I looked around and then recognized the room immediately Bucky had told me about it, this was where they wiped his memory. I suddenly found myself short of breath I couldn't breathe they shoved me in the chair and quickly pressed a button and suddenly I forgot everything and everyone.

I forgot Tony, I forgot how he would always playfully tease me, I forgot how he used to find me out on the balcony and come sit with me

I forgot Steve, how he would always find me having nightmares and comfort me and how I would find him having nightmares and comfort him.

I forgot Natasha, I forgot how she would always beat me in sparring, I forgot how we would have movie nights every friday and end up binge watching f/s(favorite show) until four in the morning.

I forgot my big brother Pietro, I forgot how he was always so protective of me but it was nice, I forgot how him and Wanda planned a surprise birthday party for me.

I forgot Wanda my big sister, I forgot how she got me a huge bear when my boyfriend broke up with me, I forgot how she would use her powers when I was sick to cheer me up.

I forgot Clint, I forgot how he was always like a father to me, I forgot how on Saturday's we would always sit on the couch eat ice cream and sometimes prank the other avengers.

I forgot Scott and Cassie, I forgot how I would always babysit Cassie when he was busy, I forgot how he would always do magic which was surprisingly impressive.

I forgot Rhodey, I forgot how he was always like the parent of the avengers, I forgot how one time when me and Clint pranked him he made us go in time out.

I forgot Bruce, I forgot how he would always find the cure as fast as possible when I was sick, I forgot how I would always hang out in the lab with him and Tony.

I forgot Bucky, I forgot how he was always so quiet and closed off until it was just me him and Steve, I forgot how I would always comfort him when he had nightmare and vice versa.

And finally I forgot Peter, I forgot how he was my favorite because he was the same age as me, I forgot that I had always had a crush on him but now I would never get to tell him.

I forgot