I love you - bucky this is an actual story no tricks

I'm bored in class so here we are
Warning: swearing, ⚠️slight smut⚠️

Your p.o.v
Me and Bucky we're sitting on the couch all of the other avengers were out running various errands. "Hey wanna watch a movie?" He asked. "Nah ooo let's play uno!" He looked at me weirdly "no because you always win" I rolled my eyes "no I don't"
"Yes you do"
"No I dont"
"Yes you do"
"No I don't"
"Yes you do"
"NO I don't"
"YES YOU DO"
"NO I DONT" I yelled back "would you two just kiss already" we heard a different voice that I recognized as Steve's say that's when we noticed how close we actually were. I looked into his clouded blue eyes filled with lust and anger. His metal arm caressed my thigh wich sent shivers up my spine his other hand caressed my cheek. (get yo minds out the gutter) "I think we should listen to Steve" Bucky whispered seductively in my ear. "You think so hm maybe" I whispered back a smirk making it's way to my face. I stood up and so did he slowly walking closer and closer until my back hit the wall. He suddenly slammed his lips onto mine grabbing my waist roughly but not rough enough to hurt me. I moaned slightly into the kiss and tugged on his hair and a deep growl came from his throat. He broke the kiss for a moment whispering "jump" and I did. He grabbed my thighs catching me using the wall for support (don't worry at this point steve was long gone.) he bit my bottom lip a little making me gasp and he slid his tongue into my mouth. He grabbed me from the wall and carried me upstairs to his room not breaking the kiss once, our tongues battling for dominance. He broke the kiss and threw me on the bed roughly. (I'll let you imagine what happened next 😉)

-12 hours later-
I woke up to the sun shining in through Bucky's window, I groaned softly careful not to wake Bucky. I stepped out of bed getting dressed in a pair of shorts and Bucky's t-shirt and walked downstairs. "So,how'd it go with Bucky did you to kiss?" Steve asked waiting downstairs "sure you could say that" you said and then Steve noticed you were wearing Bucky's shirt "oh god I don't want to know" he said sipping his coffee. "Is there anymore coffee" he nodded towards the coffee machine. "Thanks" I walked over to the coffee machine and took the pitcher and poured the coffee into my mug.

Bucky's p.o.v
I woke up and y/n was no where to be found and neither was my shirt so I pulled on my sweatpants and walked downstairs. I looked over at Steve and he pointed to y/n pouring coffee into her mug. I quietly walked behind her and slid my arms around her waist "is that my shirt?" I chuckled "maybe" she said with a grin "well you look cute in it" I said giving her a peck on her lips. "I love you" she whispered I was surprised at first but was quick to respond "I love you too" "your welcome" Steve said.

Words: 543

This was my first time writing something like this but yeah anyway hope you liked it k bye also go check out my other books and leave requests on them and this one❤️