Eighteen

Brooke had been on edge since she realised someone knew about her and Simon.

When she woke that morning, she saw a message from Ella. She knew Ella was worried about her. Brooke knew that she had to somehow keep it all quiet about her and Simon. Especially as it was too risky.

Brooke walked downstairs. Tom smiled. "Hey love. How you doing?" He asked.

"I'm okay. I'm just tired. I think I'm due on soon," she lied. She was feeling worried about her and Simon.

Tom nodded. He smiled. "Well I'll make sure I've got some chocolate for you. I know you girls like it," he told her.

"Yeah. Thanks dad."

***
Brooke went to school and sighed. She saw Simon standing with Sue. She frowned. She knew they were married. But she wanted him to end it with her.

Brooke looked up as Ella walked over to her. "Hey you. You okay?" She asked.

Brooke nodded. She sighed. "How's Mia?" She asked.

"She's okay. Max is with her in the office. She stayed with him last night and she refused to go to nursery," Ella said.

Brooke smiled. "She's a little mini me. Can I come over tonight? I need some girly time."

"You don't need to ask. You're always welcome. Is everything okay with you?" Ella asked.

Brooke nodded and walked off. She sighed. She knew that Simon had been avoiding her. But she knew that she wasn't going to give up.

***
Simon was sitting in his classroom when Brooke walked in. She looked at him. "Why have you been pretending that I don't exist?" She asked.

"Give it a rest Brooke. We have to make sure that no one suspects us. That means cooling things for now."

Brooke rolled her eyes. "Oh please. You just want to end us. So that's fine! Just don't come running back to me! Because I don't think Sue will give you sex like I do."

Simon glared. "If someone hears you now, then we're both done for. I'll lose my job. And then you'll end up being excluded from school. Do you want that?"

"Maybe I do."

***
Brooke didn't know what was wrong with her. But lately
She had felt out of control and not knowing what to do. She sighed as she walked over to Sue's classroom.

She walked inside and smirked as she poured the liquid over the desk. "Oopsie," she said.

"Brooke!"

Brooke turned to see Ella there. She sighed. "This isn't what it looks like."

"Really? Because it looks like you're trashing Miss Spark's classroom. What's going on?" She asked.

Brooke sighed. "I just don't like her. She's always getting on at me. And she said it was my fault what happened to Mia."

Ella frowned. "That was an accident. It was no one's fault. You shouldn't have done this though. Come on. You weren't here."

***
Brooke went back home that night. Tom walked into the hallway with Mia. Brooke grinned and took her. Tom smiled. "We've got trouble tonight. Ella isn't feeling well."

Brooke nodded. She watched as her dad walked off. She knew that her head was becoming a mess. But who would save her from the demons that were about to take over?