One

Brooke sighed to herself as she walked down the stairs. She pulled her messy blonde hair into a ponytail as she walked into the kitchen. She spotted tom and Lorna who were arguing over wedding plans. They spotted Brooke who looked to them and frowned “Is everything okay?” she asked as Lorna looked to tom and sighed “fine, your father is just an idiot that’s all” Lorna said as tom stood from the bar stool that he was sitting on and walked over to Brooke and smiled “it's all good princess, how are you?” he asked as Brooke looked to him and smiled as he wrapped an arm around her and hugged her. Brooke was an ultimate daddy's girl and she and tom were close, little did she know of the secrets that he was keeping from her.

***

Brooke got to school and looked to see how on edge her father was. She looked to him and rolled her eyes. She knew that he was worrying over all the wedding stuff. She looked to see him and Lorna fighting and walked off to find chlo. Brooke walked through the yard and rolled her eyes as she walked off. She found chlo and Donte behind the kitchen's drinking from a bottle of vodka. She looked to them and rolled her eyes “it's a bit early isn't it?” she asked as Donte looked to her and smiled “you know you want to, unless you have become the teachers daughter all of a sudden” Donte said as Brooke looked to him and rolled her eyes as she snatched the bottle of vodka off of him and took a sip of it and sighed.

“are you ready for the wedding?” chlo asked as Brooke chuckled to herself “that wedding isn't going to happen, my dad doesn’t love my mum, he hasn’t for years. If they do get married it will be a big disaster, I know that for sure” Brooke said as chlo looked to her and smiled “you sound like you hate your mum” chlo said as Brooke looked to her and sighed “i don’t hate her, she just isn't maternal. Not like your mum, you have no idea how that messes you up” Brooke said.

***

Brooke sighed to herself as she stood at the wedding. She looked and smiled as she watched as her parents got married. She knew that she wanted to be happy for them but she knew it was hard for her. She didn’t know why but she always felt as if something was missing and she knew that tom wasn't happy with Lorna and knew it would only end it disaster with him marrying Lorna. Brooke sighed to herself as Izzie looked to her and smiled “are you okay?” Izzie asked her as she looked to Izzie and smiled “I'm fine, honest” Brooke said as she walked off into the reception. She grabbed a glass of champagne off of the side and took a swig off it. She looked around the room and sighed to herself knowing how bore she was and even more annoyed she was stuck in a room full of her teachers.

Later, Brooke walked out of the hotel and frowned as she saw tom with Izzie. She felt her stomach drop and shock her head. She knew that the wedding was a bad idea and that it was ought to end up like this. She grabbed a bottle of champagne off of the side and grabbed her phone. She looked to her phone and rang chlo wanting to get out of the wedding as soon as she could. She smiled as the limo pulled up a d got in and took a drink from the champagne. She knew that she was drunk and she didn’t care. She just wanted to get out of there. Little did she know the impact that was about to hit her over getting into the limo and just how soon her life was going to be turned upside down