Twenty

Brooke and Simon pulled apart to see Ella standing there. She had a look of shock on her face. "What's actually going on?" She asked.

"It's...it's not what it looks like," Brooke said.

Ella scoffed. "It looks like you've got your tongue down the deputy heads throat!" She yelled.

Brooke flinched. She hated how Ella was shouting at her. She said nothing as she sighed. "It's nothing."

"It's clearly something."

Simon was about to speak when Ella walked off. Brooke turned to Simon. "What do we do now?" She asked as she looked at him.

Simon sighed. "You've got to stop her from telling anyone. If anyone finds out, I'll lose my job and you'll lose your place here."

Brooke nodded. She looked at him. "I'll sort this. I promise."

***
Brooke ran after Ella. She grabbed her. "Please. Don't tell anyone. He will lose his job."

Ella shook her head. "I can't keep this a secret! He's abusing his position of trust! He can't get away with that."

"It was me too. Please Ella. Don't tell anyone."

Ella sighed. "How long do you think I can keep this a secret? Because I know that affairs like this? They always come out in the end."

"Please. For me. I will do anything you ask."

Ella said nothing as she walked off. Brooke felt the tears sting her cheeks. She was torn about what to do. She didn't know what to so.

***
Brooke was sitting in class. Everyone was trying to talk to her. But she was drowning them out.

Barry sat down next to her. "So. Do you wanna go for a drink? I know a party we can go to."

"No. Sorry. Not in the mood at all."

Barry frowned as he looked at her. He wasn't used to being told no. "Come on. We'll have fun."

"I said no!"

Barry scoffed. He stood up and walked off. "No one tells me no! I'll make your life hell!"

***
Tom smiled as he saw Brooke. He looked at her. "How's my favourite girl?" He asked as he hugged her.

"I'm okay. Barry Barry is trying it on again. And I'm not having it. I don't want him. He's an asshole."

"I know that. But you're a good girl. You know, I'm proud of you. I don't always say it. But I am. You're my little girl and whatever happens, I'll be proud to call you my little
girl."

Brooke smiled and watched as he walked off. She knew that would all change when he found out about her and Simon.

***
Simon was sitting in his classroom. He looked up as Ella walked in. "Ella."

"I don't want to hear it. What the hell were you thinking? She is my niece. My vulnerable niece! She is literally underage. And you took advantage," Ella said.

Simon nodded. "I know. And we didn't plan on it. It just happened. And I know it's wrong. But she is amazing."

Ella rolled her eyes. "Do you realise what you're risking? What she is risking? And what'll happen when Tom finds out? He will kill you."

"I know. I'm willing to risk it," Simon said.

***
School had finished. Brooke walked over to Ella's car. Ella looked at her. "I spoke to your father. You're coming with me tonight. And we're going to talk. Max is picking Mia up and taking her for dinner. So it's me and you."

"O-Okay."

"Let's go."

Brooke got into the car. She was nervous about what Ella was going to say. "Are you still mad?"

"We will talk at mine."

They went back to Ella's. Ella looked at her. "So. I want to know everything. Don't hide anything. Because I'm taking a huge risk by not telling anyone at all."

Brooke looked at her aunt. But could she be truly honest about everything? Knowing how much trouble it could cause?