Seven

Brooke was angry, she was angry at Tom and she couldn't believe that she had actually found him in bed with izzie. She was angry over how he had been acting. She felt as if he was never their for her and she was hurting. Brooke sighed as she sat in her bedroom and sighed as she ran her hands through her hair. She walked through the house and saw that tom was sitting in the kitchen and drinking coffee. She looked to him and rolled her eyes at him "Brooke please, talk to me" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "I have nothing to say, why do you do this. Make us a family then you ruin it all. We were happy and then you do this, your a jerk" she said as she walked off as he looked after her and sighed "I'm sorry, okay. I am and I know that you don't believe me but I am, and I will sort it" he said as she looked to him and smiled

"Will you? You've said this before" she said as he nodded "I know that I have okay, but I promise it will be okay. I'm your dad and I mean it. I love izzie and I know I should of sorted it with izzie and fall to you but it's complicated and I'm sorry" he said as she looked to him and frowned "complicated how" she asked as he looked to her and sighed. Tom knew that he needed to tell Brooke the truth but he also knew it would break her heart "it just is" he said as she nodded. Tom looked to her and smiled. He knew that sooner or later that Brooke needed to know the truth of izzie but he couldn't tell her, he knew it would break her heart.

***

Later that day, Brooke sighed to herself as she got to the cooler. She sat down and sighed, she had been caught fighting and Simon had send her to the cooler. She looked to see Lewis seddon who was looking to her and smirked "what would your father have to say if he knew you were here" he said as Brooke rolled her eyes "knock it off seddon" she said as he walked over to her and smirked. She felt anxious "come on Brooke, you and I should have some fun" he said as he grabbed her and pulled her to him. She fought against him and Off of her as the door to the cooler opened as Simon walked in and frowned as Brooke stormed off "what happened" he asked as he walked after her as she looked to him and sighed "he attacked me" she said as Simon looked to her and frowned as he walked into the cooler and grabbed Lewis "stay away from her" he spat.

***

Later that day, Brooke sat in the office sobbing just as Tom walked in. He walked over to her and hugged her "I'm so sorry" he said as he held her close as she looked to him and frowned "you let me down again, you always do. When I need you, you let me down. I hate you" she sobbed as she stormed off.