Nineteen

Brooke was struggling with everything that had happened lately. She knew that she and Simon were on the rocks. She knew he was married to Sue. But she wanted him. And she couldn't help it.

When she woke that morning, she got changed into her uniform. Only she decided to modify it. She smirked as she altered the skirt and made it shorter.

Tom looked up and got a shock when Brooke walked in. He frowned. "What the hell are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm making a statement. I think that in order to make ourselves feel good, we have to look good. Why? Don't you like it?"

Tom rolled his eyes. "Go and get changed. Now."

Brooke shook her head. "I'd love to. But I'm late to meet Dynasty. We're walking together today," she said as she turned and walked out the house.

Tom had no words. Brooke had never disrespected him like that before.

***
Tom stormed into the staffroom. Ella frowned. "What's happened?" She asked

"Brooke. She ignored everything I said to her this morning. And have you seen what she's wearing? She looks like she's auditioning for a strip club," Tom mumbled.

Ella frowned. She knew that there was something going on with her niece. And she was worried. "I'll go and talk to her. Okay? Just have a coffee."

***
Brooke was sitting with Dynasty in the common room. She looked up as Ella walked in. Brooke sighed. "Let me guess. My dad sent you to talk to me?" She asked.

"No. I offered. You look different babes. You okay?"

Brooke nodded. "Yeah. I'm sick of everyone seeing me as the good girl daughter of the English teacher. And the niece of the hot dance teacher."

Ella rolled her eyes. "No one sees you like that Brooke. Dynasty can I talk to her for a moment?"

Dynasty walked off leaving Brooke alone with her aunt. Ella smiled. "Is this about last week? With you and Sue Spark's desk? Because I know you. And I know that you wouldn't normally do that."

Brooke sighed. "It's nothing to do with that. I just fancied a change. Nothing wrong with that is there?"

Ella shook her head. "Not at all babes. Just as long as you're doing it for yourself. And no one else," she told her.

"It is for me. I promise."

***
Simon looked up as Brooke walked into his classroom. He swallowed hard and looked to the class. "Okay. Sit down in silence and carry on with your essays. I want absolute silence," he said.

Brooke bit her lip and grinned. She knew that she was getting to him. And she was enjoying it. Especially since she knew there was nothing he could do about it.

Simon was sitting at the desk. He typed out a message to Brooke asking her to stay behind. He noticed her on her phone.

***
When the class was empty, Brooke looked to him and smirked. "So... what's the issue?" She asked.

"You're a bloody turn on."

Brooke shrugged and winked. "I did this for me. Not for you. Okay?"

"Okay."

Simon pulled her to stand between his legs. Their lips met in a heated and passionate kiss.

Both of them were too engrossed in the kiss that they missed the door opening. "What the..."