Five

Brooke sighed to herself as she walked back into the house and closed the door. She had spent He night with Simon and had started to feel happy for once even though she had only had one night with him and knowing that she would never seen him again. Brooke sighed to herself as she saw tom as he stood with his arm crossed and looked to her and she sighed to herself "and where have you been?" He asked as she looked to him and smiled "no where, I'm surprised that you even noticed that you know with all the arguing that is going on" Brooke said as she walked into the kitchen and grabbed herself a glass of water as she saw that tom had been sleeping on the sofa and smirked to herself "so, things much be bad if your sleeping on the sofa" Brooke said as Tom looked to her and sighed.

"Don't change the subject Brooke, I am your father and I know that it's been a rough few months and everything is a mess but it's going to be okay and I need it for you to stay out of trouble" tom said as Brooke looked to him and sighed "what's going on dad?" She asked as he looked to her and sighed "your mum and I are splitting up and it's for the best" tom said as Brooke looked to him and sighed "she's not my mum, she doesn't even like me and know why besides let's me honest it's better off if you both split up" Brooke said as Tom looked to her and sighed. He knew you were right "just try and say out of trouble, okay?" Tom asked as she looked to him and nodded. She knew tom was going through a lot and the last thing he needed was her acting up.

***

Later that morning, Brooke got to school and stood in the hall with chlo and smirked as she saw Simon. She looked to him shocked and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair. She knew that the last thing that she expected was for him to walk in. Simon looked around and frowned as he made she contact with Brooke, the girl he had hooked up with the night before. The last thing that he expected was to see her. Simon sighed to herself as himself as he ran a hand through his hair. He knew he needed to end things with her before it got to late.

Brooke watched as Simon walked off and sighed to herself as she walked after Simon to his classroom and looked to him "can I talk to you?" She asked as he looked to her and sighed "your toms daughter aren't you? I spoke to him and he's a good guy" "I am" she said as he looked to her and smiled "you know last night was a one off and it can't happen again" he said as she looked to him and sighed "I know but it was a great night" she said as he looked to her and chuckled as she walked off, knowing it was another secret she had to keep.

***

Later that day, Brooke walked down the hall and frowned as she stood outside of the drama classroom as she saw tom with izzie and saw just how close and cosy they were. She froze as she stood watching them and frowned to herself wondering if izzie was in fact her mum and she knew that she had another child and had given her up.