Three

Brooke frowned to herself as she woke up. She got dressed for school and sighed. She walked down to the living room and looked to see tom and Lorna. She frowned to herself as she noticed tension between them, she walked into the living room and grabbed herself a slice of toast as tom walked in and looked to her and smiled "can you look at me Brooke?" He asked as she looked to him and sighed. She was mad at him, she was mad at him over what was going on with him and izzie. She turned to face him and sighed "so what exactly is going on with you and izzie?" She asked as he looked to her and smiled "it's nothing, I swear" he said as she looked to him and smiled "just don't ruin things, don't ruin our family by having an affair. I know that she is unbearable at times but she is my mum" Brooke said.

Tom looked to her and smiled. He felt guilty. He felt guilty over the secrets that he was keeping from broken over who izzie really was but he knew that if she found out that she would hate him. She wouldn't ever forgive him if she knew found out that izzie was actually her mother and not Lorna. Brooke looked to tom and smiled "dad" she said as he looked to her and smiled "if your not happy, if your staying n this unhappy home for me then don't, if you don't want this then don't do it as I don't want you to be unhappy it's not what any of us want" Brooke said as Tom looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that morning, Brooke got to school and smiled as she got to school and met up with chlo. Brooke walked over to her and smiled. She could see that chlo was down and that she wasn't herself "are you okay?" Brooke asked as chlo looked to her and sighed "I've been better"chlo said as Brooke looked to her and frowned "I'm missing Donte and my mum told me that she had another child, younger then me and that she gave her up, I just can't believe it. I don't get why she would do it" chlo said as Brooke looked to her and smiled. She was shocked in what she was hearing "I'm sure she has her reasons" Brooke said as chlo looked to her and nodded.

Later that day, Brooke sat in the cooler as she was sent for skipping school as she ran her hands through her hair. All that she could think about was he crash and it was killing her. She sighed to herself as Lorna walked in and over to Brooke and sighed as she looked to her "do you want to tell me what's going on with you?" She asked as Brooke crossed her arms over her chest and looked to her "why? It's not like you care" Brooke spat as Lorna looked to her and frowned "I don't need to care about you" she said as Brooke frowned "what's that meant to mean?" Brooke asked as Lorna looked to her "I'm not your mother Brooke" Lorna said as Brooke frowned as she felt her world apart.

***

Later that fight, Brooke sat in a club as she got drunk. She had been avoiding tom and Lorna. She knew it was true, Lorna never cared and want maternal at all. She downed another shot as a guy with dark hair stood next to her and smirked "thirsty?" He asked as she looked to him and smirked "yeah, wanna join me?" She asked as he looked to her and smirked "sure" he said as she smirked "I'm Brooke" "Simon" He said. After a few hours, Brooke knew that she was drunk as she looked to him and smirked "what do you say we get out of here" he asked as she looked to him and smirked. Little did she know just who Simon was and how he would be a big impact on her life.