Six

Brooke sighed to herself as she got to school. She stood in the school yard and looked to see tom and izzie who were standing and flirting. She crossed her arms over her chest and rolled her eyes. She walked towards where tom was as he looked to her and sighed "Brooke" he said as she rolled her eyes "big of advice dad, why don't wait until you are divorced before you move on with your new girlfriend" she spat as she walked off into the school "Brooke" he called as she ignored him as he watched as she walked off. He looked to izzie who looked to him and smiled "we need to tell her the truth tom, it's not fair on her" she said as Tom looked to her and sighed "we can't, you didn't want to be her mum and her life is falling apart to start with, she's learnt that Lorna wasn't her mum, she learnt that we were splitting up. How do you think she will react to learn we have an affair and her best friend is her sister" he said.

"She needs to know and I know she will hate me, I thought she would be netter off with you then with me and Jimmie and I have missed out on fifteen years of her life and I'll never forgive myself for it tom but I want to be her mum and you can't stop me, she needs to know the truth and you know she is angry with you now. How do you think she will feel when she has asks you over her mother and you have lied to her best, if you don't tell her I'm telling you now that I will, Lorna still might tell her and you know she will kick off" izzie said to tom as he looked to her and sighed.

***

Later that day, tom walked into the classroom and looked to Brooke "can I talk to you" He asked as she looked to him and sighed "I guess so" "I've been thinking that you have been through a lot in the past months and well how would you feel over seeing someone and talking to them" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "why don't you say you want me to see a shrink, I'm not mad dad" she said as he looked to her and smiled "I know your not, it could help you, do it for me" he said as she looked to him and smiled "okay fine" she said as he smiled to her.

Later that day, Brooke sat in an empty classroom. She couldn't help but feel upset over how tom thought that she was crazy. The door opened as Simon walked in. Brooke looked to him and smiled as he walked over to her "hey" he said as she looked to him and smiled as she wiped the tears from her eyes. He sat next to her and smiled "are you okay" he asked as she sighed "I will be" she said as he placed a hand in her cheek and smiled as he leant in and kissed her. Brooke froze for a moment as she kissed him back.

***

Brooke sighed to herself as she walked into her house. She frowned as she heard giggling "hello?" She said as she walked upstairs. She frowned as she saw toms bedroom door opened and frowned as she Cleared her throat. He pulled away as Brooke saw he was in bed with izzie. She looked to him and shock her head "your unbelievable" she said as she walked off. She was kissed at in, for everything.