TwentyFour

Tom looked to Simon. He was getting impatient. "I'm waiting. It's a simple enough answer. Have you been sleeping with my teenage daughter?" He asked.

"Of course not. Why would you think that?" Simon said.

Tom sighed. "There's tension with you both. And I know something is going on with her. If I find out either of you have lied to me, I'm going to Max Tyler."

Simon watched as he walked off. He sighed to himself. He knew he had to end things with Brooke for good now.

He knew it was too risky. Especially as Tom was on about going to Max.

***
Brooke was sitting in the common room. She looked to see Simon as he walked in. He sat with her. "Your dad has been to see me. Asking me questions. He knows there's something going on with us."

Brooke paled. "I haven't said anything. I promise."

"You didn't need to."

Both of them turned to see Tom there. He was fuming. "I asked you if there was anything going on. And you lied to me! She's my daughter!" Tom yelled.

"Daddy-," Brooke began.

"No. Save it. Get out. Now Brooke. Before I lose my temper,"Tom spat. He couldn't even look at his daughter.

Brooke looked to Simon and felt tears pouring down her cheeks. She quickly ran from the common room.

***
Ella and Max were sitting in the office. Brooke ran in. "Ella. I need your help!" She sobbed.

"What's happened?"

"My dad... he found out that Si- Mr Lowsley and I have been having an affair. I'm scared," Brooke sobbed.

Ella turned to Max. "Where are they?" Max asked as he grabbed his jacket.

Brooke wiped away her tears. "Common room. Mr Lowsley came to me and told me that my dad was asking questions about it. And he overheard that something happened," she said.

Max nodded and quickly left the office. Ella turned to Brooke. "Are you okay?"she asked.

"No. My dad hates me."

"I'm sure he doesn't. He's just hurt. But he doesn't hate you."

Brooke was crying into Ella. She knew that everything was about to change now. She knew that her dad wasn't going to forgive her at all.

***
Max walked into the common room. He saw Simon standing there with a bloody nose and a black eye. "I want to report this. He assaulted me."

Max rolled his eyes. "You've been sleeping with a student. I hardly think you're in a position to make complaints about anything," he told him.

Simon scoffed. "Then I'm going to the police and reporting him for assault," he said as he walked out.

Max turned to look at Tom. "You've bloody done it now," he told him.

"He's been sleeping with my daughter. What do you expect? My little girl," Tom mumbled.

Max nodded and sighed. "It will be dealt with. But for now, I think you should go home," he said.

Tom nodded. He saw Brooke standing there. "Stay with Ella tonight. I can't look at you," he said as he walked right past his daughter.

Brooke felt tears pouring down her cheeks. She knew that her relationship with her father wasn't going to be the same again.

***
Brooke sat in bed and sobbed. All she could think about was how her dad now hated her. He didn't even want to look at her. And she was scared.

But she had no idea how it was about to get a whole lot worse.