• ending and beginnings •

∆ This story contains major spoilers from the manga ∆

.

.

*Beep Beep Beeeeppppp~!*

What's the worst thing you can experience when waking up, hearing that well-known sound and seeing it near to someone you're very close with.

"Charge!"

That shouting, crying, and chaos to make someone come back to life. Even if you're the most smartest person in the world, it can't still bring a dead being back.

I slowly open my eyes as I heard those noises, seeing instantly the face that made my heart skipped a bit ever since, although I never tell him that and I just realized it too late. No...I was supposed to tell him.

My head and heart can't handle anything that's happening. The air around seem heavy and his family was crying in front trying to wake their son up.

"O-Oi..wake up.."

Every strength I had where put into those words. No, this can't be the end.

"K-Kageyama...w-wake- up..!"

Something cold fell out of my eye as I heard another familiar words behind me.

I tried my utmost best to move to the other side feeling that there's something gone in my body but little did I know, my headache will get worse from what I'll see.

My vision's becoming blurry as I hear my heartbeat grew faster, I saw those white suited people rushing towards them.

"N-No..! M-Mom, Natsu..!"

I see them, those 2 people I treasured in my whole entire life arching their backs as the doctor shouted charge but it's not doing anything.

And as if everything came to still for them, it's just another piece of spear pierced on my chest as I heard that white suited person say

"Time of Death 7:56 pm"

Then I heard another one, and another from behind me. My head and heart is gonna explode.

My chest tightens and I'm starting to have difficulty in breathing.

"No! Assist! Patient 31, is hyperventilating!"

I gasped for air but no air seemed to be helping me. As I took one last glance and saw them being covered in a white cloth.