• chapter 25 •

Hours had passed already and the team of Karasuno had been continuously practicing before their finals at the interhigh.

It's already nighttime and the Coach decided for them to stop now and have some rest before they go to their houses.

"Hahh...I'm beat"

"Yeah! But it's still exciting right?"

"Right! I'm so excited!"

Hinata and Nishinoya where both had a sparkles on their eyes as they are just sitting on the ground with their clenched fists in front while the others where already laying on the floor, tired.

"I can't keep up with your attitudes"

"Yeah, they really are wild beasts"

Sugawara whipped his head up as his arms where supporting him behind with his palms on the floor while sitting as well.

Daichi's done too as he was laying on the floor with his folded arms on his forehead.

"I can't believe we all made it to the finals though"

Their captain added that made them open their eyes and reflected what they have gone through to reach it especially the third-years.

"Do you think we can beat Shiratorizawa? Even Aoba Johsai had a hard time to them before"

Daichi said when all of a sudden Sugawara punched his stomach that made his eyes almost go out of the socket and shout in pain.

"Urghh.."

"What are you saying? That we can't beat Shiratorizawa just because Aoba Johsai had a hard time? Stop being so negative! They're not Gods, we can still beat them!"

Daichi coughed as he curled up like a ball while holding his stomach and Tanaka who's laying on the ground too rushed over to check on him.

"But I think that's too much Suga-san.."

"Hmp! He deserved that. We third-years where not supposed to be thinking about losing. It's not gonna happen"

Sugawara said seriously while looking away with a frown when Hinata suddenly spoke.

"Of course it's not gonna happen Sugawara-san. No one expected us to beat Aoba Johsai too so let's just show to them we can beat them as well"

"That's right! See?! Be like Hinata, Daichi"

Sugawara's face went back to his motherly smiling face as he ruffles Hinata's hair.

"Yeah when it comes to offensive power they have a chance..."

Sugawara's smile suddenly twitched from Kageyama's remarks.

"..but I think we have great defense and offense too, so I think we'll be okay"

Kageyama immediately saved himself without knowing he did as Sugawara left him alone and just gave him a brightly smile.

"That's right, That's right! Look at our first-years! They all think we can beat them"

Tsukishima on the other hand who's just sitting near the wall and had his face on his arms went up as he just kept to himself what he has to say although he's not backing down to think of ways on how to stop Ushijima's spikes in his head.

"Tsukki"

Yamaguchi suddenly spoke as Tsukishima glanced to him on the side when he saw a determined face of Yamaguchi with his clenched fist in front.

"Me too! I'll..I'll make sure to serve points for the team!"

Yamaguchi hasn't subbed in yet even in the Aoba Johsai because of how the flow in that game didn't need much of his pinch serving.