• chapter 38 •

To those who didn't get to read the end-credits last chapter....

"Here we are", Kageyama said while Hinata's mouth is just agape as he saw again the training center he's going to before he joined the Brazilian Super League.

I can't believe I'm seeing it again

Hinata smiled at the sight when Kageyama stopped walking ahead as he saw the tangerine just standing behind him.

"Oi, what are you standing there for? Let's go", Kageyama said which made Hinata smile and tighten the grip on his bag strap.

"Okay-!"

When all of a sudden, someone bumped into the little tangerine making him almost trip forward.

"Hey! Watch where you're-"

Hinata halted as he saw a familiar neon green and yellow jacket with black solid stripes on the sleeves.

"Woah, you're really small"

Glancing up, Hinata beamed when he saw Sakusa Kiyoomi in front of him.

"Omi-san!"

Back to the chapter...

Hinata smiled happily while Sakusa is just raising his eyebrow.

"Omi..san? Are we close?"

Hinata felt like a lightning struck him and also just realizing that Sakusa doesn't know him yet in this timeline. He called him out of force of habit!

"Nope not all! I just called you that since its cute hehe", Hinata gave a close-eyed smile while Sakusa is just staring at him when he noticed that the guy behind the tangerine is also looking at him.

Kageyama realized that it's opportunity now to introduce himself to the one of the top 3 spikers in Japan, pushing aside Hinata on the way who almost stumbled again to the ground.

"HEY-!"

"Nice to meet you! I'm Kageyama Tobio from Karasuno High School. I am a setter!", Kageyama bowed.

"Karasuno High huh...so you both are the one who beat Wakatoshi-kun", Sakusa said feeling cautious.

"Yeah, we are that team", Kageyama said while Hinata smiled lightly at Kageyama's words of including the word team.

"Was Wakatoshi-kun not at his best?", Sakusa's frown is getting deeper by any second.

"I think he was at his best", Kageyama straightly answered making Sakusa triggered more.

"How did you manage that? Was there someone who stopped Wakatoshi-kun?", Sakusa's eyes are more serious now.

Kageyama thought of Tsukishima who blocked Ushijima's spike but the one who fully stopped Ushijima throughout the match by receiving it perfectly every freaking time was the one annoying guy beside him. 

Kageyama unconsciously turned his head to Hinata who noticed this and just tilted his head in confusion on the setter. 

Meanwhile, Sakusa saw this and concluded that the guy on the right is the one, the one who stopped Wakatoshi-kun who's also one of the top 3 spikers like him.

"Is it him?", Sakusa tried to confirm making Kageyama look back at him.

"Ah, yes. He also did stop him", Kageyama answered making Sakusa frowned more.

He can't believe that his rival was beaten by a 5' 4" player. He was not able to watch the video yet of the match between Shiratorizawa and Karasuno but he heard that there was a terrifying duo who gave a headache to Shiratorizawa.