• Chapter 42 •

I'm back everyone! It's been an awful days for me but I hope your days will be better by this chapter. 

Enjoy reading! :)

"Shoyo-kun!", Atsumu ran faster than the rest of his teammates after he set the ball.

But they immediately stopped when they saw a hand raised and it is from the tangerine who is now slowly sitting up using his other arm to support him.

Although Atsumu still continued going to give an aid on Hinata as he also supported his back to sit up.

Then Atsumu was about to ask something when Hinata opened his mouth as if he read the setter's concern.

"Thank you Atsumu-san, but I just took a slight nap there. Don't be worried"

Hinata gave a reassuring smile on Atsumu but the setter didn't give in on that smile and still checked his spiker's body if there's any injuries making Hinata laugh.

"Haha, I'm really fine. I managed to dodge mid-air to fall on the spaces between the chairs but I guess I still managed to knock some of it"

Hinata looked over at the chairs that where now disarranged due to the crash.

 He dodged in mid-air? Is he superhuman?

Atsumu thought thinking it was ridiculous when the other teammates now where in front of Hinata. The first one to aggressively inspect Hinata's body is Bokuto.

"Hinata! Are you okay?! Did anything hurt?! Tell me! Do we need to bring you to the hospital?!--Ack!"

Bokuto was smacked away on the face by Sakusa who now replaced Bokuto's position and half-kneeled in front of Hinata checking the tangerine.

"Omi-kun, it's fine I already checked on him", Atsumu remarked with a smile.

"I don't trust you. You're an idiot"

"HAH?!"

Komori and the libero immediately grabbed Atsumu away before a real injury could happen.

Coach Kotaro who was about to call a medic had a dumbfounded look at the snarling Atsumu while Coach Hibarida facepalmed.

"Here"

Hinata glanced up and a lending hand from Sakusa can be seen. He accepted it and stood up when he saw their libero to the side who still had a worried look.

Hinata lightly smiled and put a hand on his shoulder patting it twice. 

"You did a good job digging that"

Hinata didn't just said it to stop the arising guilt coming from the libero of not being able to receive that perfectly but he truly said that based on what he've seen.

The libero's eyes shone and he pumped out his fist in determination.

"I'll put a stop to it next time"

That's what he like to hear. Feeling satisfied that everyone is ready although someone is still glaring daggers at Sakusa, Hinata thought it's time to finish the game.

All of them started to walk back to the court with serious faces on.

Sakusa massaging his wrist with Atsumu bringing both his fingertips together. Bokuto massaging his shoulder by moving his arm a circular manner with Hinata in front of them, stretching his arm while looking back at Kageyama who had a frown.