• chapter 24 •

"Okay, let's start practicing"

"Yeah!"

Balls where flying everywhere as the tangerine continue to look at Tsukishima who's surprisingly doing something that looks like he really wants to do.

He's talking with Asahi as they where both trying to do blocking.

The Tangerine on the other hand is looking like a coach, watching how the 2 time their blocks and how fast they reach the peak of their jump.

They didn't know that their teammember is one of the most known players before who mastered that and now that certain person is walking towards them.

"Tsukishima!"

Hinata called out his name as Tsukishima turned to him with a questioning face.

For Tsukishima who's been feeling something though he doesn't want to say it yet, his heart flutters and goes faster whenever the tangerine calls out his name with that cheery high-pitched voice of his.

The time seem to slow everytime for Tsukishima whenever Hinata approaches him, he's never gonna get enough of it. He likes observing him too.

Even if the tangerine's a man, he really sounded like a cute girl with that voice.

And his face looks like it's been carved by jesus himself since he looks like an angel.

"I can see that look in your eyes my child, are you in love again?"

Asahi suddenly spoke with an unusual gentle but formal voice as he put a hand on Tsukishima's shoulder who quirked an eyebrow from his question as if he read his mind.

"Huh?"

Again?

Tsukishima thought hearing that last word from Asahi when Hinata finally arrived in front, forgetting what he was about to say himself as he heard Asahi saying that to Tsukishima and his interest reached its peak.

"What! You're in love Tsukishima?! YOU?!"

And there, as stares suddenly turn on Tsukishima because of that uncontrollable high-pitched voice from the tangerine.

Tsukishima hissed at Hinata who's covering his mouth while mouthing 'Sorry' before most of the Karasuno members starts to approach him.

Tsukishima is mentally facepalming himself as the questions started to bombard him now.

"Yo! Tsukishima! Congrats! You've finally become a human!"

"Tanaka-san, I'm Human-"

"Hey Hey! Tell us Tsukishima! What class! Is she cute?!"

Nishinoya put an arm on the Tall Blonde who's mentally dead now from all the voices surrounding him.

He doesn't like noise or loud people. Only one person is he can tolerate.

"Woaahh, That's surprising Tsukishima. I didn't know you had it in you"

"Even you Sugawara-san"

Tsukishima looking dead while Sugawara just patted his shoulder, chuckling.

"Woah woah, what's going on?"

Asahi started to be surprised at the sudden people around as if he's not there when he said that when Tsukishima noticed this behavior and started to ask him.

"Asahi-san, didn't you just started this?"

"Started what? Agh-!"

Asahi tumbled forward as the others even Narita and Kinoshita gathered up since they are also wanted to know who caught the Tall Blonde's heart.