• chapter 34 •

Putting on his uniform, Hinata went out of his room grabbing his bag in the process.

"Goodmorning", Hinata said as he reached the small dining table with Natsu already sitting on one chair and his mom just placed another food on the table.

"Goodmorning Shoyo, are you having a practice again?", Hinata's mom asked with a smile while sitting down on her chair.

"Yes", Hinata said as he placed his bag in the side and sat as well.

"Well, don't work yourself too hard", Hinata's mom said as she began to grab her chopsticks while Hinata glanced at her with a pout.

Did they forgot my birthday? That makes no sense, it's mom!

"Nii-chan, why are you not eating?"

A cute high-pitch voice made Hinata snap at his thoughts and glance at her sister, Natsu who's tilting her head in confusion.

"N-Nothing, I'll eat", Hinata said feeling confused and slightly down as he began to eat the food in front of him.

What the..did my birthday changed in this timeline? Then when is my birthday now?!

Hinata had a crinkle now on his forehead while eating his food with his head still low. Meanwhile, Natsu and her mom glanced at each other and they where smiling.

.

.

.

"I'll be taking off now", Hinata said with a bit of a sad tone as he slung the strap of his bag on his shoulder and opened the front door, turning around one more time to see if his mother and Natsu where gonna say something.

But he just saw them waving at him with a smile, not saying anything.

Did they...really forgot it?

Hinata stared at them for a moment which made Hinata's mom walked towards him with concern.

"Shoyo...are you okay?"

Hinata didn't said anything instead he just shook his head and gave his mother a light smile to not make her worried.

"It's nothing. I still probably feel sleepy. Thanks for the food earlier mom"

Hinata said before he turned around with his mom taking a step forward and was about say something but she stopped when Hinata walked out of the house now.

She heard the bell from the bike rang before she saw him taking off.

"Is this..really alright? I'm worried", Hinata's mom asked to Natsu who where just nodding while her hands where on her small hips.

"Don't worry about Nii-chan mom! We'll give Nee-chan the best birthday surprise!", she smiled happily which made her mom smile now too.

"Now! Let's decorate the house! They probably doing their part too so we gotta do ours!"

Natsu pumped her fists as she began to pull out the boxes that where not noticed by Shoyo earlier thankfully, because it contains the decorations they prepared for his party.

Hinata's mom followed after and they both began to lighten up the house.

Back to our main protagonist, Hinata Shoyo who just arrived at Karasuno High looking slightly gloomy first thing in the morning.

He just parked his bike as he stared at the ground for a while not moving.

I saved up money for today to treat them out but I guess if they didn't even remember...then what's the point?