• chapter 9 •

Kuroo-san and I battled as I aced all of the questions because it's just the terms that where used in volleyball or the positions on what they are called and such.

I may be suck at tests in school but when it comes to volleyball, my life revolves around that sport that I didn't manage to skip learning a single thing about it.

"Wahhh~ what the..he's a genius!"

Kuroo-san sighed in defeat as he leaned back on his chair while I just chuckled lightly at his face while we're in the game.

Even though he also knows something, I'm much faster when it comes to answering that the other customers on different table started to look at us too.

"No, you just suck"

"What?! I'm still your captain!"

"We're not in the court"

"You..!"

Kuroo-san gritted his teeth at his teammates when they all burst into laughter because of how fun Kuroo-san's face when a waiter just crushed him in a volleyball quiz.

"Kenma, you should be the one playing"

"I'm busy, no thanks plus there's many people looking"

"Why would you drag Kenma, you're the one who's confident earlier"

Yaku-san sipped his milkshake while Kuroo-san just facepalmed himself.

"But you're so good dude! How do you know all those things??"

Yamomoto-san looked at me with excitement as I smiled at them and answered.

"I'm a volleyball player, that's why"

"Woahhhh, really???"

Yamomoto-san looked at me with more excitement as the others too where surprised at the information I said.

"You picked the wrong staff, Kuroo"

"Yeah so chibi-chan is a player too, what team are you on?"

Kuroo-san asked while sipping a drink on his milkshake then I answered.

"Karasuno High"

He spits all his drink and I chuckled as he asked for a tissue on his teammates while coughing after what I said.

"W-What?! You're from Karasuno?"

I nodded while smiling when I heard someone calling my name.

"Oh, someone's calling me. Thank you for playing the game and I'll give you your souvenir after"

I bowed at them as I made my way to the counter and the manager just pointed at the table with a foreigner again in it. I'm probably the only one who can speak a bit fluent than the others so she assigned me to it.

I also told her about the pervert and she said she'll be the one to take care of it.

Meanwhile on the Nekoma team, some of them are looking at the tangerine as he speaks a different language without hesitation on his skills.

"I like him already"

Yaku sipped his drink as he took another piece of french fries from Kuroo.

"Hey! What the-"

"It's my money"

"Right.."

Kuroo had comical tears in his eyes as Yaku didn't just grab a piece but clawed a ton of fries.

"We're gonna have a practice match with them right?"

"Yeah, but what is he doing here in Tokyo? As I know Karasuno is in Miyagi right?"