• chapter 19 •

"Look at that player"

"Yeah, I thought he's a bench player"

We where walking to our position as I heard some players from the opposite team where murmuring about me, especially that 2 players who're being very nosy to me now.

"You're gonna be substituted after the rotation right?"

"Yeah, I'll make fun of him"

He popped his knuckles as I just stared at them menacingly that made them flinch.

"W-What..? You wanna go right now?"

He tried to act tough as he grinned at me when I just sighed and turned away following my teammates.

"What's his problem.."

I heard the other one mumble as I continue to walk towards the other side of the net and focus my play on the match.

Right...don't let him provoke you

I said it but that guy really annoyed me.

.

.

.

"Nice serve!"

The opposite side served as Daichi-san received it when I started our run approach for the synchro attack, swinging our arms behind as we jump up high waiting for the toss to come at us.

Kageyama sets it to the far left, Asahi-san as he gathered strength to spike when he did but it got blocked and one of the blockers is that annoying guy who's grinning proudly.

Unfortunately, no one has managed to cover it and so the point went to them.

"Yeah!!"

"Nice Block Nash!!!"

This annoying guy named Nash high-fived his teammates and glanced at us while waving his hand as if to challenge us.

Okay, that's it. We'll finish this quickly

I waited for my turn to serve and then when it is, I knocked down the ball on the floor much harder than I normally do as my teammates probably noticed my threatening aura. 

I glanced up in front and they all turned around while the opposite team flinched.

"What the..heck! Coach! I'll Switch positions with this stupid receiver!"

The next thing that the opposite team knew is that the small tangerine has already aced 6 serves in a row and they don't know what the 'f' just happened.

The receivers where so shooked and the libero is starting to get down because of the frustration of not being able to receive all of those, being crushed only by a mere high-schooler.

Nash who's so pissed off wanting to receive that serves but the tangerine is purposely not targetting him on receiving it that it is starting to frustrate more the guy.

Nash angrily asked the Coach when the Red-haired guy, Rin Asaki grabbed Nash's shoulder.

"What?!"

"Can you please calm down"

Rin looked at the guy with a very serious eyes, a different expression wearing on his face when he welcomed the Karasuno Team.

"Focus on your side and we'll do ours, stop talking trash to your teammate. The serve is nasty and you just can't accept it so shut up"

Rin turned around when Nash looked surprised for a second but then he started to grind his teeth as the boiling blood starts to rise up from just being talked back on him.