• chapter 47 •

Regarding on whether Gojo is OP here, of course he's not. One of the main reasons Gojo is OP is because of his cursed technique and there's NO cursed technique in this fanfic. 

So rest assured, there's no Overpowered player in Volleyball, there's just really strong players and Gojo is one of that.

Lastly...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Welcome back to me!!!

-Author-chan 

One step, two steps... everything is so right and so wrong as the server and ace of the U-19 Japanese National Team Gojo Satoru has ace a serve marking their 5th point.

It is not like Hinata is observing first the movement of the opponent, he's really having a hard time receiving that seeing his breathing and sweat. It is not looking good for Kageyama and his teammate so he decided to call for a timeout, to at least break the rhythm of the server.

"Good work Hinata, Kageyama. You really are holding yourselves out there", One Player who's on their side tried to cheer them up but another player who can see clearly what's happening butted in without thinking.

"What do you mean? Can't you see he's being destroyed by Gojo Satoru?"

The player's tone seemed like he's confused to the guy who cheered them up but Atsumu stepped in and laughed at him.

"Destroyed? Can't you see as well that the more information you give in to someone, the higher the chances you can be stabbed where you didn't expect?", Atsumu smirked but that's just made the guy more confused due to his creative words you can say.

As not only him who's also confused, Sakusa also appeared.

"To put it in the words that only him can't understand--", Sakusa pointed at Atsumu which made the blonde have a dead look on him.

"--Hinata's been analyzing the serve. To be a good receiver, is to be a good observer"

"He's right. I'm pretty sure by now, Hinata's already got it", Komori smiled at Hinata who opened his eyes on his seat with a serious look.

"Oi you okay now?", Kageyama glanced at Hinata who just smiled at him.

"I'm even better"

Hinata and Kageyama stood up from the bench as the timeout finally ended and they were now walking back to the court when Kageyama stopped and looked at Hinata.

"After you received that, we'll not stop attacking got it?", Kageyama said that with no intention of cheering Hinata up but to the tangerine, it is the same as trusting him that he'll get that no matter what which made him chuckle.

"Roger", Hinata answered and they where now positioned to their areas.

Light's eyes peeked at the expression on Hinata's face after failing to receive 5 serves in a row. But it is the opposite of what a normal player would feel and it annoyed him a bit.