• chapter 36 •

"Here Shoyo, have some juice", Kenma offered handing a glass of orange juice to Hinata.

"Oh! Thanks Kenma!"

Hinata grabbed the glass and starts to drink it while Kenma just have a smile on his face while holding something behind.

When Hinata finishes and wipes the residue off his mouth, Kenma brought out the box he's been holding behind his back and showed it to Hinata who was surprised.

"This is my gift for you. Open it"

Hinata saw a rather simple box but looks aesthetically simple as it is just a black box with pink ribbon wrapped in four sides of the box tying it in the middle for a beautiful knot.

"Wow! Thank you for this Kenma!", Hinata beamed at the sight like a child and started opening it when his eyes widen.

"This is....what do you call this again?", Hinata felt embarassed all of a sudden but Kenma's not bothered by it and just pointed at the thing that's inside the box.

"That is a Nintendo. Just like my psp but the tablet is separated and you'll connect these red and blue ones to the sides like this.."

Kenma connected it and it really looks like a psp now but is much more wider and cooler!

"Woahh! This looks expensive Kenma! You didn't need to buy me this!"

Hinata said as he grabbed the Nintendo Switch and checking it on different angles.

"I bought it so you will have a better gadget to use when we play together and don't worry it isn't too much. I'll buy you an xbox or gaming machine next time"

Hinata looked at Kenma with pure concern when an arm snaked on Kenma's neck.

"Wahh! Kenma you're not giving me those kinds of gifts whenever its my birthday!", Kuroo whined with his vampire look wearing a black slacks and white sleeves leaving some unbuttoned.

"Why would I give you that?", Kenma answered making Kuroo sulk turning to Hinata who had a worried look to the two.

"Well, I guess if it's chibi-chan it will make you want to give him something nice"

Hinata raised an eyebrow as Kuroo just had a grin bringing out his gift too for the tangerine.

"Happy Birthday chibi-chan"

Kuroo handed a card holding in between of his index and middle finger which made Kenma quirked an eyebrow at him but Hinata just happily accept it and not questioned anything.

"Oh! What is this Kuroo-"

But he stopped and his face changed when he just saw a Happy Birthday written on the card and the handwriting looks even rushed.

"Happy birthday, chibi-chan!", Kuroo smiled when Kenma suddenly punched him to his side making the rooster head groan in pain.

"Why...would you do that?", Kuroo looked at Kenma while holding his side.

"It's Shoyo's birthday and you gave him a card?", Kenma grimly replied.

"Of course not! I was just joking. This is my real gift!", Kuroo handed a perfectly square box with trembling hands which made Hinata sweatdrop.

"T-Thanks Kuroo-san but are you okay?", Hinata looked worryingly.

"Yeah...just open it...", Kuroo had comical tears on his eyes as Hinata awed to see a new Mikasa Volleyball inside the box.

"Wow a new ball! Thanks Kuroo-san! My old one is so used already so this is great!", Hinata pumped his fists which made Kuroo happy at least.

"Oi Boke"