• chapter 15 •

They had their timeout and Kuroo noticed that Kenma for the first time is concentrating very throughly with the same look he always gives when playing a game.

Kuroo smirked at the sight of Kenma concentrating on volleyball when he decided to startle him.

"Kenma"

Kuroo pinched his nose when Kenma flinched and immediately was surprised by the sudden action.

"What are you doing Kuroo"

He slapped his hand away and touched his nose.

"Did you found a solution to Chibi-chan's quick?"

Kenma looked surprised as the other members where trusting him that he can find a solution.

He placed his hand on his chin then he looked at them in the eyes with a neutral face.

"I haven't"

.

.

.

"Nice receive!"

Yaku who's the libero of the opposite team decided to use all his strength to just receive those quicks even if they can't stop it, they can still manage to attack even when the formation is crumbled.

Yamamoto spiked so hard that made the little tangerine leaned back a bit while receiving it. 

When it was received, Kageyama tossed it immediately to a suddenly appearing Hinata on the side of the court doing a freak quick on it.

"Yoshaa!!"

Kageyama and Hinata high-fived when the Nekoma members just had a blanked face.

"Yeah, there's no stopping that"

Kuroo sweatdropped while grinning when Kenma noticed something from that attack pattern.

Karasuno had the first set and it's the start of the second set as Kenma finally found a bit of a flaw that they can nourish to stop the quick.

On the Karasuno's side - Hinata's POV

I glanced at the Nekoma team as I am drinking my water and wiped off the residue as I smirked at them already knowing that Kenma got something on his sleeve.

"Oi, what are you smirking at"

"Huh?"

I looked to the side to see Kageyama drinking too. 

"Nothing"

I turned away as I suddenly remembered the confession I planned on doing after these.

Well, I'm ready as I am to get rejected at least I will say it at last, for the past years. 

I looked at Kageyama then I smiled and hurried to the court as the timeout finally ended.

It's fine, it will be fine..

Back to Third Person POV

Hinata rubbed his face as they all went now to the court for the second set when Coach Nekomata suddenly flinched at the changed of formation.

"Hehe, he has gotten smarter"

His smile twitched as he saw Hinata is in the back row whereas their team's formation is formed at best when Hinata is in front.

"Kenma-"

"Don't worry, just do what I told you"

Yamamoto gulped as he served targetting Nishinoya that immediately blocked Hinata for attacking.