"If I hated you, would I do this...?" ~ Niall Horan

Zayn. 

I woke up to an unfamiliar red head in my bed. I sat up and looked at her. Her hair had to at least be down to her bum and it was a dyed red colour, it was an assortment of curls and tangles, concealing her face. 

What had I gotten up to last night?? I decided to get up, and soon found I was only wearing boxer shorts. Heading to the toilet, I stopped at Niall's door, but found nobody in there. I frowned, unsure of where he was, and continued through to the bathroom where I emptied my bladder. Once I finished there I headed to the kitchen in which I was to make breakfast, mine and Niall's usual Sunday morning breakfast; bacon, eggs, toast with loads of butter, sausages, and crumpets. Niall usually ate everything while I had a nibble of bacon on toast. I started on breakfast, and heard an odd noise, almost like a snoring noise, coming from the lounge room. Walking into the room cautiously I scanned my eyes around, looking for the source of the noise, and spotted my blonde out cold on the lounge. I smiled until he turned around and I saw he had bruises all over his face and one of his eyes was completely swollen shut. I gasped loudly and covered my mouth in shock. 

"Niall?!" I said, disbelieving. What the fuck happened last night???? I was super worried at this point, and now, on top of that, I was anxious. Why was Niall beaten up? Why was there a random red head in my bed? Why was Niall on the lounge instead of his bed? Why, why, why? Niall shifted and opened his eye. 

"Zayn, hey." He said weakly.

"What happened to you??" I said rather loudly, and he must have remembered because his open eye widened and he tried to cover his swollen and bruised face.

I walked closer to him and knelt down on the floor in front of the lounge, and pulled his hands away from his face. He refused to look at me, so I put my hands gently on his cheeks and made him face me, but his eyes wouldn't make contact with mine. 

"Niall, what happened? Who did this to you?" He just tried to shake his head before looking me in the eyes.

"Zayn, please don't worry about it. What happened is gone and behind me, and I really want to forget about it. Can you call Liam for me?" Liam? What for? I nodded nonetheless, going into my bedroom to get my phone. 

"Hey Max, come back to bed. Last night was fun, right?" The red head purred at me.

"I have no idea who you are, or who Max is, I'm Zayn. But you need to leave. Right now." I said to her, pointing out the door. She looked appalled.

"Zayn, is it?" I nodded, unsure of where this was going. "We had fun last night, and the only bad thing was your boyfriend. He didn't like me, or he was jealous of something." She shook her head and squinted her eyes, standing up and letting the sheet fall off her naked body. As an automatic reaction, I looked away as she pulled her clothes from last night on, it just so happened to be a short dress that only just covered her, and she tied up her hair roughly into a long pony tail. I glanced at her again and she walked over to me, heels in hand.

"Just remember Zayn, I know. You told me everything last night." I gave her a confused look, what was everything? She smiled and tried to kiss me, but I avoided it, pushing her onto the bed.

"Get up, get your shit, and leave. My life is messed up enough without some tramp in my bed." She nodded and blew a kiss at me, before throwing me my phone and walking out. I followed her, watching to make sure she actually left.

"Oh hey, sexy, beat up, Irish-man. I see your friend is still clueless about what happened to you."

"Leave, don't talk to him." I spat at her, ushering her out the door and basically slamming it in her face.