"Much more entrancing than the sky." ~ Harry Styles

Harry.

"Zayn? Did you just say you're a drug dealer?" Louis choked out. 

"No... I said I used to be.. There's a difference. Unless you're me, apparently." Zayn frowned.

"Wait.. Why?" I asked. Why would he be kidnapped for being an ex-drug dealer? Why would he have dealt with drugs anyway? Is he crazy? Was he ever caught? Does he have a criminal record?

"Why what?" Zayn asked, serious this time.

"Why everything? Why did you deal drugs, why did they kidnap you for it? Were you caught? Why did you lie to us about your past, does anyone else know?" I ranted, knowing I was babbling unnecessary questions. Oh well, I was curious. I glanced at Louis, which was a bad idea, because he was looking at me, with a small smile, and a creepy look on his face.

"Why so curious Hazz?" He asked, a tone to his voice I'd never heard before. "Looking to see where you can get some from?"

"Louis, what's wrong with you! He's my friend and I'm worried, it's usually normal to have questions when you find out one of your friends is a drug dealer!!" I spat back.

"Was, I was a drug dealer. Not anymore." He clarified.  

"Right. Sorry Zayn." I said softly to him. Why was Louis being like this to me? This was definitely not like him. 

"I'm sorry, I couldn't tell you." Zayn got up, and started walking to his room.

"Well.. That was weird." This came from a strange girl standing between Niall and Liam. Niall had a scowl on his face, staring at the ground. Liam had a hard look on his face, along with looking anywhere but at someone directly. His eyes flicked over my face, and when he realised I was looking at him, he looked at me again, his eyes trying to tell me something. I decided I'd have a word with him later.

"Taleisha, I have to kick you out now, sorry." Niall sneered, with a wicked grin. The strange girl now known as Taleisha death stared him, not moving.

"What? This is my house, and therefore, I can kick you out." He laughed lightly.

"Oh come on Niall, don't be sadistic or I'll leave with her." Liam hugged her, and behind her back, he shoved Niall rather hard. Niall pouted, wanting someone to give him pity.

"Guys. We just found out one of our best friends had been kidnapped because he's a former drug dealer, why are you playing push for shove?" Lou asked coldly, and I knew he was annoyed at Zayn for not telling him, hell, I think we all were. But Louis was a lot closer to Zayn than the rest of us were. 

"Sorry, Lou. We're still thinking about that, but what else can we do?" 

"Lou?" Niall said quietly. Louis closed his eyes, and grabbed his hair. 

"Louis, stop. Please. You're going to hurt yourself." I pulled at it and, to stop him from ripping a chunk of his hair out. He let me lead him out of the room, and I pulled him into Niall's room. 

"Lou, what's wrong. Don't say anything about Zayn. I know something's been bothering you for a while. What's up?" Louis hesitated, and I took his hands in mine, staring him in the eyes.

"Louis. Tell me, please?" I asked softly, and he gave in, and broke down, falling into my arms.

"Harry- I can't tell you! I can't tell anyone! It's killing me, and I hate it! It physically hurts to not tell you, my heart tightens in my chest whenever I look at-" And then he abruptly stopped talking, and froze. He looked at the ground, embarrassed.

"Louis..." I pressed. "What is it? I won't tell anyone. I promise." He shook his head madly.

"No, it's not you, well.. It is, but- I can't tell you. You can't know. I'm sorry!" He managed to get out finally, before pulling his hands out of mine, and running out of the room. I chased him, right on his tail. He ran out to his car, jumping in and locking the doors. I banged loudly on the window, hoping it might convince him to open up.