"I should really wear underwear more often.." ~ Liam Payne

Liam.

"Niall, Zayn! Where are you?" I yelled out to the boys as I wandered through Zayn's apartment. I heard a noise coming from the loungeroom, so I headed towards it.

"Zayn, please, no-!" Came from Niall, followed by his laughter. I smirked, Niall was so ticklish, but why were they in the loungeroom? As I wondered silently, I snuck around the corner to see Niall completely at Zayn's mercy, begging for him to stop tickling him. I couldn't help but snort at the two, causing Niall to freeze, and Zayn to whip around to face me, his hair a mess, and his amazing brown eyes piercing my lighter brown ones. I jumped onto Niall, joining the little tickle parade. He giggled as I tickled his ribs, I sat on his stomach so he couldn't move, but he'd buck me and try to kick me off. Zayn held his hands back so I could get his armpits, and Niall went balistic, he let out a randomly loud burst of laughter.

"PLEASE!! NO! STOP!" He cried, pleading us. Too bad we had no mercy.

"Zayn, what do you think? Should we stop?" Zayn shook his head at my question, and I continued tickling Niall, and he just kept laughing.

I got off Niall and ran off to the kitchen without warning. "I'll get you back Liam!" I heard from the loungeroom, but I was wearing socks, and I slid and landed on my hip, crying out in pain. Niall and Zayn came running.

"Liam, what's happened?? Why are you on the floor, and why are you crying?" He said, voice full of worry, I had to look twice, thinking I mistook his skin coloured track pants for nothing at all. I blinked, then twisted, wincing in pain.

"Liam?" Zayn's Pakistani/British voice broke through my rather inappropriate thoughts. I snapped my head back up to him, taking Zayn's worried face in.

"Ye-yeah lads, I'm right, just slipped on m-my socks.. Stupid tiles. This is why you should have carpet Zayn.." I mumbled accusingly. Zayn just chuckled.

Slowly, I got up, testing my weight on my left leg, because it was my left hip I'd fallen on, rather hard. I scowled at the ground, wanting someone to blame, but I knew I could only blame myself for running in Zayn's apartment I'd already known was slippery in socks. I really just wanted a hug from my girlfriend, Taleisha.

"Hey Niall, why are you here?" Niall looked at me, as if I was stupid.

"Li... It's his birthday... All the boys are coming over... I swear I told you." Zayn answered for him. I just stared. Niall's birthday? What? How did I not know that already?

"I don't think you've told me!" I screeched. "I'll be back soon!!!" I bolted out to my car suddenly realising it was pitch black, jumping into the driver's seat and turning the engine over, hearing it roar to life. I smiled, I would never get sick of that noise. As soon as I came to my senses and realised my car was started, I hit the gas, sprinting all the way up the street, to the only shop that was open; a little kids toy store. I parked my car crooked and ran in to find the shop keeper packing up. My heart sunk as I ran through the doors, sliding to a stop when he looked at me funny. I winced in pain, still sore from the slide on my hips. I looked down at my feet, and laughed at my own stupidity. I'd forgotten to put shoes on in my rush.

"Mate, we're closing in about 2 minutes, if you're getting something make it super quick!" I shot him a grateful look as I yelled "Sure thing!" over my shoulder.

I ran straight to the little girl's isle and found a tiara with a badge saying "it's my birthday!" I ran to the front counter looking for sticky tape and wrapping paper. I looked for plain colour, so he wouldn't suspect anything. I grinned at myself when I found one saying "Happy birthday!!" with candles placed all over the deep blue background.

"You ready to pay?" An Australian accent drew my attention. I nodded, half sure of what I was doing. I paid for them and ran back to the car, excited to wrap the tiara and badge for Niall's 19th. After wrapping sloppily, I put the car into gear and set off for Zayn's again.