"You don't have to be strong around me," ~ Louis Tomlinson

Louis.

We held hands as we walked up and down the beach, looking for spiral shells that had pretty colours on them. I turned around for a second to look at the beach, and turned back to see nobody there. I blinked, knowing that she was there a second ago.

"Eleanor?" I called out. I got no response, but I did get a face full of water, the tide had suddenly risen 5 feet! It was just past my toes a second ago! I looked around for someone to help me, but I could see no one. The beach was deserted, and I was alone.

"Louis?" I heard my name, but I couldn't see anyone.

"Lou?" I heard it again, I turned around as quickly as I could manage, being neck deep in water. I still saw nobody. I could only see sand, not too far off, and water... And grass beyond the sand dunes. I started paddling towards it, with no luck. The water kept pulling me back. 

"Louis William Tomlinson, get up!" Harry's voice broke through my dream. I shot up in my bed, realising I was sweating. Liam and the boys were gathered around my bed. 

"Huh?" I mumbled something incoherent, and the lads exchanged worried looks.

"We have a problem, Lou." I raised my eyebrow as Harry started.

"Mmm?"

"Well... You need to get up, come look." I got up, and noticed I was covered in either sweat or water.

"Harry... Why am I wet?" Harry winked at me, and I rolled my eyes at the childish 18 year old. 

"Louis... you wouldn't wake up, and you were screaming, so we came in to wake you up, and you wouldn't, so we woke you up." He said with a smirk. I poked my tongue out at him.

"Okay, so... What's wrong?"

"Nothing, we're just bored. Come play xbox with us Louiiiis!" He yelled, pulling me up and dragging me to the loungeroom, while I was shirtless. My pants were loose on my hips and kept sliding down slightly on one side,  had to pull them up every few minutes.

Walking into the loungeroom with Harry dragging me, I decided to just drop to the floor and close my eyes, pretending I'd fallen asleep. 

"Louis, get up, you're boring. You sleep too much, you're as bad as Niall!" I chuckled, usually Niall was the one who was sleeping and eating like there was no tomorrow. I yawned. 

"Oh well, I must be taking over Mr Horan. What do you think Styles?" Harry just raised his eyebrow at me, and Niall scoffed, clearly not liking this.

"I don't think this will be happenin'!" Niall near shouted.

A while later, I'd showered and dressed, and settled on sitting in my room, waiting for something to happen. Of course it didn't, because all I did was sit in bed expecting things to happen. I groaned, bored. 

"What's up with you Tommo?" I heard an unmistakable voice, just as Harry walked through my room, closing the door behind him. I had a hunch he'd locked it too, I just raised my eyebrow at him. 

"Nothing, just bored..." I murmered quietly. "Why are you in here?" A genuine question.

"Did you want me to leave then?" He challenged me.

"NO!" I yelled too quickly.

"No? Did you want me to stay?" I nodded furiously, and he just chuckled at me. "To do what?" He pressed. 

"I... I don't know. I just don't want you to go." I said with a small frown. Why did I want him here? He laughed outright at me.

"Okay Lou, I'll stay." He grinned, as did I. I was shirtless (what was new?) and as I turned to get  my phone out of my drawer, I felt his eyes on me as if he was dragging his fingers over me, but he was still metres away from my bed. I glanced back and Harry was staring hungrily at me, I took a pose a I said, "See something you like Styles?" He nodded, and I grinned.