Introduction

July 23rd
"Come on Mikoto, keep pushing!" said the distressed Fugaku trying his best to support his wife in labor.

When he had heard the news of her going into labor he immediately went to the hospital, stopping his daily training with his eldest son Itachi.

He was feeling a mix of emotions. The news of twins brought so much happiness, having 2 more sons to bring pride to the Uchiha name was a wonderful thing... until he heard 1 of them was actually going to be a girl.

Don't get him wrong he was still excited to have her, but normally among the Uchiha women they rarely ever activate the sharingan, usually staying at home while the men were out doing missions. But he was hellbent on making sure that his daughter would also bring the Uchiha great pride, just like his oldest son.

"Dear keep pushing, I think I can see the head!" he said while trying to calm his distressed wife. She was holding his hand so tight he was sure she had broken a few bones, but the pain didn't matter, he knew it was nothing compared to what she was feeling now.

With one final push out came a small, wailing boy with small, raven hair. Large onyx eyes staring up at the doctor as he was wrapping up the infant in a towel.

"Well Mr and Mrs Uchiha it seems that you have a healthy baby boy here, would you like to hold him now?" questioned the gleeful doctor, holding the small baby in his arms.

"Of course!" Fugaku exclaimed while holding his hands out to collect the child. "Itachi would you like to see your little brother?" asked the grinning father.

Itachi had never seen his father this happy before, infact the last time he saw him smiling was when Itachi had first awakened his sharingan, the second youngest Uchiha to ever do it.

"Yes, father." exclaimed the young child, standing on his tiptoes to look at the newborn child. He was an adorable baby, as soon as the infant's eyes latched on with Itachi he broke out in happy giggles, reaching his little arms out to grab at his older brother.

"Ahah! It seems he's already grown a liking to you Itachi!" said Fugaku with a hearty laugh. Itachi could only break out a genuine smile. The moment was cut short by more yells of agony coming from his mother.

"You're doing great dear! Just a little longer until it's all over!" but the words fell upon deaf ears as Mikoto kept gritting her teeth from the intense pain that she was feeling. This was the worst and best experience she had ever felt. She was grateful she was having two more children but the pain was unbearable.

However this baby was much more of a pain. No matter how hard Mikoto pushed, it refused to come out, it had been 10 minutes and little progress was being made. The couple increasingly grew worried by the minute. Saddening thought flew through their heads, but were suddenly cut off by crying of the new child.

The baby girl had finally entered the world after what felt like hours of yelling and crying from her mother. But she didn't care anymore, she was glad that it was over and finally had her baby girl entering the world.

The little girl had slightly longer hair than her twin brother, but her eyes were still sealed shut, still crying her little heart out on the doctor while he was wrapping her up in a towel similar to her twin.

When she had finally stopped crying, she opened her little eyes, meeting the doctors completely shocked face. To say he was completely surprised was an incredible understatement. He was met with purple eyes with a black ripple pattern. Never before had the doctor seen a case like this before.

"Please excuse me for a moment, I believe I might need to take this one in for some testing on this one." choked out the still shocked doctor. "Wait! Is there something wrong with my child!?" shouted Mikoto with wide eyes.

"Her health is fine, but her eyes on the other hand..." calmly stated the doctor. "What's wrong with my child's eyes? What are you talking about?!" yelled the clearly anxious mother. She was deathly afraid that her baby girl was blind or something even worse than that.

Fugaku tried his best to calm his wife while the doctor was in a different room with his youngest child. Itachi was also quiet shocked but didn't show it, he too was worried about the care of his younger sister. The elder twin was fast asleep in his mother's arms, not aware of anything going on in the hospital room.

After what felt like hours of waiting in the anxious room, the doctor finally came back with the little girl in his arms wrapped in a small towel. He held a small smile about to break the good news to the worried family.

"After running a few tests, it seems that her eyes are fine, but they're something I've ever seen in my whole life." stated the now calm doctor walking toward Fugaku. This statement confused them, wondering what he could be talking about. But before Fugaku could question what he meant, the doctor held out his arms to give the small child to him. "You'll have to see what I'm taking about for yourself."

When the small girl opened her eyes again, they were met with the shell shocked expression of her fathers face. He couldn't believe was he was seeing. His daughter is in possession of the Rinnegan. A thousand thoughts were going through his mind. Itachi had once again stood on his tiptoes trying to see what was making his father have this reaction. But he didn't even know what he was looking at, he had never seen eyes like those before.

When Fugaku finally snapped out of his trance like state, he walked over to his wife with a huge grin on his face. His expression confused Mikoto, wondering why he would be smiling like this after the doctor had just ran tests to see if her daughters eyes were fine. She soon learned what her husband was grinning at when she saw the eyes of her newest child. She also couldn't believe was she was seeing. Her daughter was the holder of the strongest of the three dōjutsu!

Itachi was still confused about the entire situation. They would later explain what was going on to him later.

Mikoto was holding bother newborns in her arms, smiling greatly at both of her new children. "Well I think it's time for us to name them, what do you think, Fugaku?" asked his cheerful wife.

"How about we name the boy Sasuke, I think it's a fitting name, don't you think?" asked Fugaku with his index and thumb pinching his chin. "It sounds like a lovely name, what do you think, Itachi?" questioned his mom. "Of course, it sounds like a great name, mother." said Itachi with a small smile on his face.

"Since I named Sasuke, how about you name our daughter, dear?" asked while holding his wife's hands. "Hmm.. let's see. How about.. Miyoko? I think it sounds wonderful!" said a smiling Mikoto.

"Sasuke and Miyoko Uchiha huh? Sounds excellent!" proclaimed a proud Fugaku. "Mother, may I hold them please?" questioned a curious Itachi. "Of course but be very careful, hold on tight." Itachi already knew that he was be very careful with them, they're his baby siblings after all.

While holding them both in his arms, he looked at his brother and sister and made a vow to himself.

'I promise I will protect both of you with my life' he thought to himself with a small smile.

And with that, greatness was born. Miyoko and Sasuke Uchiha.

The Chosen Uchiha