Epilogue

Title - A Siblings Reunion

________________________________

2 Days Later...

"You're absolutely certain about accepting this type of opportunity?" the deep, alluring voice questioned; making sure that the newest Akatsuki member was definite in her decision.

"Not even your own brother would be able to know about this."

Those words echoed through her mind.

How did she even get in this situation, again?

It had been over 48 hours since she had arrived at the Hidden Rain and joined the infamous organization.

At first she had thought being called back into the Village was a sign that she were about to go on her first mission with Zetsu, however that theory was quickly shot down from the knowledge that Pain would have simply announced it to her via thought transmission.

As she climbed the stairs to the building once more and opened the door, she hadn't expected to see Madara sitting in a chair with his legs crossed, chin resting on his perched fist—looking at her with an all too visible smirk from beneath his orange mask.

"O-Oh, Madara! My apologies for entering unannounced, I hadn't realized you weren't waiting for me here." she awkwardly explained while shutting the door behind her.

He merely shrugged in response, "No need to get caught up in such a trivial action, especially when a more important matter to discuss is at hand." his commentary making her visibly flinch.

Before she had the chance to speak once more, he butted in with a quick, "And before you ask, you've done nothing wrong. I've simply requested your presence this morning to offer you an opportunity." he finished speaking with a motion of a hand, signaling her to take a seat across from him.

"An opportunity?" she questioned with a tilted head, carefully sitting down across from the masked man, "May I ask what that would be?"

The two stared at each other for a moment in silence before Madara had slowly reached into his pocket, pulling out a painfully familiar orange mask, uncrossing his legs while putting the mask down at the shared table infront of them.

Miyo switched her gaze from Madara, down to the mask on the table, looking at it curiously for a few seconds in silence before looking back up at him.

"When you first arrived in the village, you informed us that you had faked your death..." he paused for a moment, looking her directly in the eyes, "Correct?"

She nodded.

"Well." he muttered, standing up from from the chair, turning his back towards Miyo, walking towards the opening of the room, "I took the liberty of testing that notion for myself yesterday by visiting the Hidden Leaf..."