20. Chunin Exam Finale.

A week has passed since Miyo received her white karma

A week has passed since Miyo received her white karma. It was easily the most confusing thing to comprehend. The good thing about it is that the pain on her hand had settled, wouldn't want that acting up during the final stage of the exam.

Speaking of exam, there they were. Six out of the ten remaining candidates standing in the middle of a giant training area. Spectators across the Shinobi world bundled up into the stands, all coming to see the intense fights that were about to commence.

There were three missing people, Naruto, Sasuke, and Dosu; who Miyo was suppose to be fighting in the first round.

Miyo was deep in thought until a voice made her snap back to reality, "Hey, Uchiha. Where's your brother at? He's late..." the new proctor asked.

Hayate was announced KIA a week prior.

She blinks a few times, "I have no idea, last time I saw him was about a month ago." she explained. The Proctor 'Genma' simply grunts in response.

'Speaking of late, where the hell is Naruto?! Don't tell me he forgot about today!' Miyo thinks while facepalming.

Almost 10 seconds after thinking about that, Naruto literally came crashing in from the front gate of the stadium, skidding along the dirt as he lands face first next to Miyo's feet.

"You sure know how to make an entrance, eh Naruto?" Miyo asks while picking up the dazed Naruto, he blinks a few times while coming back to his senses, "Guys run! You won't believe this but there's a huge stampede of bulls coming this way!" he shouts while pointing at the entrance.

They all look over to see nothing.

"What? Yeah you're right, I don't believe it." she says with a snicker.

"I'm serious! There must be a million of them coming right this way..." he slows his sentence down as he notices the remaining candidates staring intently at him.

Naruto looks at the group, "Hey wait... where's Sasuke?" he asks. Miyo rolls her eyes, "I wish I could tell you. I'm suppose to fight Dosu, but he's missing too."

Their conversation was cut short by the proctor.

"Hey, knock it off." he says, catching the duo's attention, "Quit fidgeting you two, stand up straight and present yourself proudly to the spectators."

Naruto gasps as he looks up at the hundreds of onlookers as loud cheers erupted from the stands, all of them excited for the finals to begin.

"You guys are the hero's of this final competition." Genma says, looking up towards where the Hokage resides.

After a few minutes of the Hokage conversing with the 'Kazekage' he finally walked up towards the railing, ready to give his speech.

"Welcome all, and our deepest thanks for coming here to the Village Hidden in the Leaves for this years Chunin selection! We have come to the final competition between the eight candidates who made it through the preliminaries! We ask that no one leaves until the matches have been completed, now everyone enjoy!" Lord 3rd shouts to the people.