16. An Eye for an Eye.

Last time on, The Chosen Uchiha...

"Show me more, you have truly peaked my interest little Miyoko Uchiha~" he continues smirking whilst licking his lips in anticipation.

Miyo pulls out a kunai, eyes burning into the back of his skull,

"The only thing I can show you, is just death."
________________________________

Having said those words, she began rushing towards the unnerved snake shinobi, adrenaline coursing through her veins.

Orochimaru pulls out his own kunai, the two weapons clashing a few inches from his face.

Miyo grits her teeth in frustration while he gives her a smirk, taunting her, even more anger harboring itself into the female Uchiha.

The two continue their kunai fight, neither pulling away as victorious. As the intensity climaxes, Miyo successfully knocks the kunai out of his hand with her blade. Orochimaru remains calm, keeping narrowly dodging her attacks she sent at him. Orochimaru let's his guard down, or so she thought, Miyo went to slash his face, only for him to kick the kunai out of her hand. Both now weaponless.

She jumps back a bit and gives a smirk, "I've never been a big fan of knife fights, Taijutsu is more of my specialty. I think it's time for you to show me what you've got!" she shouts while running back at him. She engages a heated hand to hand match.

As the battle continued, Orochimaru widens his eyes in realization, he was infact losing. He had landed some hits on her, but nearly every punch she sent made solid contact with his body.

Miyo sent a kick that ended the match of Taijutsu, successfully sending him flying away, Orochimaru's back hitting against one of the many large trees. With the roles now reverse, he was the one feeling the pressure.

He grits his teeth while making handsign, 'Wind Style: Great Breakthrough!' he shouts, shooting out the same hurricane like winds he did earlier. Narrowly jumping over the attack, Miyo throws a Flying Raijin marked kunai at him, making handsigns a split second later, 'Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!' she sends the flame directly along with the kunai, successfully hiding it.

Orochimaru makes more handsigns,
'Water Style: Wild Water Wave!' shooting a large sum of water from his mouth, triumphantly eliminating the fire jutsu coming at him. Fortunately for him, he sees the kunai at the last second, barely dodging it by moving over a few inches, the kunai lodging itself in the tree next to him.

"So the Fireball was just a distraction for the kunai, hmm? I must say you've surpassed my expectations." he praised, making Miyo smirk, "Why thank you, but you only got it half right." she explains, making Orochimaru tilt his head in confusion. To his surprise she disappears from his sight, in the blink of an eye she's right next to him, throwing him a punch directly to his cheek bone, sending him flying away.

While he was still midair from her attack, Miyo pulls out the Flying Raijin kunai from the tree with one hand while simultaneously extending her other arm at him.

"Universal Pull!" she shouts, making Orochimaru's eyes widen as an invisible force sends him back towards the waiting Miyo. As he was a few feet away, she holds out the kunai, aiming at his torso. Orochimaru yells out in pain when the blade gets lodged in his abdomen, jumping back towards a branch above her.