4. Sakura: Friend or Foe?

Snore...

Snore...

Snore...

The obnoxious noise that filled the bedroom was finally cut by Sasuke bonking his sister over her head with a closed fist. She immediately got and started rubbing her temple. "Gah! Sasuke?! What the hell was that for?!" she says with an irk mark on her forehead.

"Hn. I thought you said you couldn't go back to sleep?" he then glances over at the clock on her nightstand, "Get up or we'll be late, you wanted to be on time for the orientation today, remember?"

"Yeah yeah, like I'll ever be l-" she cuts herself off when she looks at the clock.

7:45 AM

Miyoko then jumps out of bed, freaking out on her way to the bathroom. She had already taken a shower after her morning training, so her routine was thankfully a bit shorter than normal.

After she speedily gets out of the bathroom, she makes her way to the kitchen to grab an apple to eat on her way to the academy. She then meets her brother at the front door as they make their way to the orientation.

Timeskip

Sasuke and Miyo were finally at their destination. Instead of it being normally quiet, as they were both usually the first students to enter the classroom, it was more packed than usual on account of them just barely being on time.

The make their way to their seats, typically towards the middle right of the classroom, Sasuke sat in the middle of the desk, while his sister sat to his left. But today Naruto was third member sitting on his right, which he did not appreciate at all.

Miyoko POV

Step. Step. Step.

I look over to my right to see Shikamaru walking down the stairs right next to our desk, "Hey! Morning, Shikamaru!" he looks over, "Oh it's you Miyo, what's up?" he then looks down at Naruto who was sitting with his arms resting on the table, "What the—? What are you doing here Naruto? This isn't for dropouts, you can't be here unless you graduate."

Naruto looks up and points at his forehead protector, "Oh yeah? Do you see this, do you see this? Open your eyes Shikamaru this is a regulation headband. We're gonna be training together, how do yah like that?"

"That's right, Naruto is now an official ninja of Konoha, isn't that cool?" I reach my fist behind Sasukes back, towards Naruto. He returns the action, giving me a fist bump. Sasuke just rolls his eyes at this interaction.

"Let me put it to you this way, I look great in this headgear, like it was made for me, believe it!" Naruto says while adjusting his forehead protector. I look over to to the right of Naruto to see a blushing Hinata Hyuga looking at him. 'Does little Hinata have a crush on Naruto? How cute.' thinking to myself.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Elephant like footsteps stomping towards the classroom door, the door slides open to reveal Sakura and Ino side by side, both trying to get infront of each other to enter the classroom.

3rd person pov

"I'm first!" the two girls shout simultaneously, both having a fist in each other's faces.

They both start to pant, they just got done speedwalking all the way from Ino's house after all.

"I win again, Sakura!" Ino states while narrowing her eyes at Sakura.

"Yea right! I had to look back to see you! My toe was atleast a tenth of an inch infront of yours!" she says while returning the gaze.

"What a bunch of losers." Miyo says under her breath, slightly snickering. Sasuke hearing this gives an amused smirk, agreeing with his younger sister.