9. Dōjutsu Warriors!

Previously...

On queue, the shuriken poofs into a cloud of smoke, revealing Miyo with a kunai in her hand. Sakura, Tazuna, and Kakashi all look at her in shock.

Zabuza looks back at Miyo in confusion, "What?!"

Miyo let's out a laugh, "Hah! Got you!" she shouted while throwing her kunai directly at him.

————————————————————————

The kunai zips towards Zabuza at great speeds, effectively causing him to dodge out of the way, freeing Kakashi from his Water Prison.

Zabuza looks back at Miyo, who was now standing on the water behind him, with an unbelievable bloodlust in his eye. He started to spin the Demon Shuriken that was in his hand, aiming it at her.

"I'll destroy you!" he shouts while starting to throw it at her, but to everyones surprise, Kakashi stood in front of him, stopping the blade with his hand.

Kakashi then looks up at Zabuza and gives him a glare that sent shivers down his spine.

(😳)

(😳)

Sakura smiles, "Kakashi-sensei!"

"That was an excellent plan! You've all really grown, have you?" asks the proud sensei.

Miyo starts to laugh, "Well it was Naruto's idea. He knew he couldn't beat him with the shadow clones by himself, he just used those as a distraction for me to sneak in and transform into the shuriken."

"Yeah he didn't know what to do! Believe it!" shouted Naruto with a grin.

Naruto goes on to explain what happened with a smug tone.

"Hn. Don't brag, we just lucked out." Sasuke says with a smirk.

"So the whole thing was just a fluke!" yelled an angry Tazuna.

'You can call it a fluke, but their teamwork was flawless! They knew what to do without even talking about it! Most of the time Sasuke and Naruto act like they hate each other, but when they work together, they're a perfect team!' thought Sakura.

"Hmph. I got distracted and lost my grip on the water prison." said Zabuza, trying to make up an excuse.

"Don't flatter yourself. You weren't distracted, you were forced to let go!" coldly stated Kakashi, the two now staring daggers at each other.