5. Bell Test

(A/N: Long Chapter)

The Morning of the Survival Test...

3rd person pov

5 AM

Birds can be heard chirping, flying through the sky as each member of team 7 can be seen slowly entering the designated training area they were assigned to yesterday.

Sakura coming from the North is seen rubbing her eye whilst yawning, clearly showing she didn't get enough sleep the prior night.

Naruto coming from the East, looking worse than Sakura. He slowly makes his way to the meeting area, eyes closed with an arm extended. Ready to faint at any moment.

Coming from the West are Miyo and Sasuke. While Sasuke is shown to be his normal, monotone-self, his sister is looking more hyperactive than normal. Miyo waves her arm frantically at her squadmates, "Goodmorning guys! Aren't you ready for our first exercise as a team?!" she asks with an excited face.

They finally reached at the center.

"Can you please be quiet? It's way too early in the morning to be this loud." Sakura whines while groggily rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah it is pretty early, I'm gonna take a nap, wake me up when Kakashi-sensei shows up!" Naruto says while making his way toward a lone tree, sitting down and resting his back against it with his eyes closing.

"Eh, I guess I'll join you, no harm in killing time waiting for our sensei." Miyo says while shrugging. She then makes her way next to the already snoring Naruto. Miyoko takes a seat next to him, she then rests her head against Narutos shoulder for neck support. Slowly closing her eyes, she succumbs to the darkness.

———————————————————

A loud growl can be heard, causing Miyoko to shoot her eyes open. Although when she studies her surroundings, she finds herself in a sewer like terrain instead of the forest.
'Is this a genjutsu? There's no way! What is this place?' Miyo questions herself as she makes her way through the halls.

"Hello? Is anybody there? Hello!"

A sudden surge of dark and ominous chakra can be felt near Miyo. She hesitantly makes her way towards the presence, never having felt more disturbing chakra than this before.

She finally reaches a gigantic room with a huge cage with red metal bars, staring at her. A loud growl can be heard from the cage which makes her stop dead in her tracks. 2 large slit red eyes shot open at her, making her jump back a bit.

"Who are you?! What are you doing in my terrain?!" asks the unknown anomaly.

"How the hell should I know?! I just fell asleep and when I woke up I was here!" Miyo claps back, causing the unknown figure to just growl.

The eyes then study her for a moment, "You possess the Rinnegan?" the creatures eyes then widen slightly, "You! How do you have that woman's chakra?!" a fox like paw with sharp claws then reaches out of the cage, aimed towards Miyo, but unsuccessful.

"What the hell are you talking about 'that womens'? Am I suppose to know who you're talking about? And who are you anyways?!" she asks angrily while pointing at the creature.