10. Sacrifice

A/N: Quick chapter so I can skip to the Chunin Exams.
————————————————————————
3rd person pov

In a room in Tazunas house can been seen a sleeping Miyo, tossing and turning in the covers as she clutched her ribs subconsciously.

After a few more minutes of fidgeting in her sleep, she finally woke up. Immediately clutching her head as she was met with an ear splitting headache.

As the pain in her ribs and head died down, she finally realized she was in a bedroom.

'Is this Tazuna's house? The last thing I remember before blacking out was him mentioning it. Wait how long have I been out anyways?!' Miyo thought as she finally got out of bed.

She carefully walked out of the room, cautiously moving through the halls as she tried to make her way to find someone, but there were no chakra signatures in the house at all.

Her eyes lit up when she found a set of stairs, probably leading down to an exit or somewhere that can give her answers on where the rest of team 7 and the bridge builder were.

Miyo POV

I made my way downstairs, calling out to my team to see if they were still here, but to no surprise, I got no answer back.

I'm a sensory ninja and I still can't find their chakra. Where the hell could they be?!

Wait... the bridge! I mentally facepalm at myself for being an idiot.

I made my way outside into an open area.
I nick'd my thumb with my teeth to draw blood, making handsigns and slammed my hands on the floor, using Animal Path from my Rinnegan to summon a Crow with Rinnegan eyes.

Since I can see what the crow could, I sent it out to the bridge to figure out if they can handle it on their own or if my assistance is required. Ehh they're probably fine without me, right?

Wrong.

Elsewhere POV

Naruto and Sasuke were fighting for their lives inside an ice mirror'd style prison, Kakashi was stuck with Zabuza, and Sakura was with the bridge builder. 

After a few minutes of flying through the air, the Crow's/Miyo's eyes saw Naruto and Sasuke struggling heavily, both slightly covered in senbon needles.

After dispelling the crow, Miyo immediately sprinted towards the direction of the bridge, praying to herself that she can get there before they get even more injured... or worse.

After what felt like hours of running her heart out, the bridge was finally in sight. And a few hundred feet away was the battle field, barely in sight. Reaching in her tool pouch, she pulled out a Flying Raijn marked kunai, just in case she couldn't make it far enough in a small time window.

Another minute of running, the fight was now a mere hundred feet away, a feeling of dread now filling Miyos body as she watched her brother narrowly dodging senbon needles thrown at him. And after a few seconds, the needles were now aiming at Naruto who was laying down, barely able to move.

Seeing more senbon needles coming at Naruto who was still on the ground and Sasuke not able to help, she cocks back the Flying Raijin kunai, throwing it with all her might, aiming it right infront of Naruto to take the damage for him.