Chapter 7 breaking bones and dark fears

Angel woke up and crawled to snow than purred thanks to her birth mother's warmth. Snow curled around Angel. A small shimmer of light from the moon entered the cave entrance. Angel got up and walked to the entrance, she heard leaves rustling in the forest so she went towards it. She quickly got lost in the huge forest while fog rolled in it got harder to see. A loud twig snapping made Angel perk up fear crawled into Angel's pelt. "H-hello?" Angel stuttered the words than the loud sounds of bones sliding on one another and scraping each other made Angel get alert. "I-is any one t-their?" Angel asked as he fur stood on end. A blur of white happened in the corner of Angel's vision. She turned towards it, than a huge skeleton of a cat pinned her to the ground. "You are purity" it spoke in a trans like voice. The Skeleton for off Angel, she panted as her heart was racing really fast. The skeleton sat down looking at the stars, it body covered in a black smokey transparent layer like a skin and fur. "Wh-wh-who are y-yo-you?" Angel asked shaking as she looked up at it. "I'm Bones a servant for Zor, I'm a deadsol granted a chance to live for eternity" he said looking down at Angel. "Why'd you call m-me purity a-and Who's Zor?" Angel asked not wanting to know in a way. "Zor's My master, the one who gave me another chance after my murder" Bones spoke as if it was fragments. "Your the only mortal I'm allowed to follow, mistress Angel." Bones said bowing to Angel. Angel's ear twitched "what happened to Zor?" She asked. "He was killed by HellStar" Bones answered. "Your claws and blood are true so you are too mistress." He explained. "So what do you do than now you serve me?"
"Anything you want mistress Angel"
"Follow me than but stay hidden"
"As you wish" bones said.

Angel lead Bones to Luna, but he stayed hidden. "Luna? I want you to meet someone" Angel felt warmth inside. "Who?" Luna asked tilting her head to the side. "Come out bones" as soon as he did Luna looked shocked and filled with fear "a-a deads-sol? What's he d-doing around y-you?" Luna asked her words stumbling alittle. "His name is Bones, and I'm his mistress" Angel said staying as calm as she could.

Three moons past and Angel is nearly as tall as Luna, and Bones has become really close friends with Angel. "How are you?" Angel asked as she stretched outside. "I'm good and you mistress?" Bones asked looking at the sky. "I have a feeling theirs a long road ahead, but I'm good for now" Angel replied. "Good" Bones said happily.