Chapter 25 the Real Ol'Dra

Angel woke up in a dark forest covered in ash the trees all burnt and leafless, the air was warm like the sun was up but their was nothing in the black sky except two moons. She could her whispers of dying cats and wolves all full of pain and suffering. Everything here seemed so off and wrong making Angel's belly turn. "Why am I here?" Angel asked herself than se saw a cloud of darkness coming to her, she tried to run but her legs didn't budge. The cloud showed red eyes finally which reminded Angel of Ol'Dra. The cold chills ran through Angel seeing it as it made a form of a cat, but when it turned into a snake she knew it was Ol'Dra. "Don't move Angel" Ol'Dra said giving her his snake grin. She swallowed back any words she had as she looked at Ol'Dra. Angel looked around and saw HuantedFang under a tree with his lifeless eyes and scars. "You remember HuantedFang don't you?" Ol'Dra smiles with one of the most twisted smiles Angel has ever seen. Angel nodded not feeling able to speak or move much, cause her paws felt stuck. She blinked and their was nothing but she heard a child's voice "your it!" Is what it said as ice cold claws stabbed into Angel's backs and went down to her tail base leaving a mark.