Chapter 14 The Light in The Shadow's Eyes

It felt like years till Angel opened her eyes. She could feel soft moss under her, it felt as soft as a cloud would. She looked around as she was in a den. One of the walls had carvings on it, of herbs. A tough looking tom with a silver fur with golden blue eyes. "Ah your awake finally! I thought I lost you aswell" the tom said looking at Angel with worried eyes. "Wh-Where am I?" She asked feeling woozy. "My den" the tom said tilting his head. "what's your name?" he asked shortly after silence. "I'm Angel, What's your name?" she awnsered. "I dont have one, But you may call me Curse" he told her. "Why is your name Curse?" she asked him wondering herself about it. "My Mother always called me a 'Curse' so I took that as my name" he awnsered looking at her worriedly. "I don't think your cursed" Angel said trying to make him feel better. "Thanks Angel, but your the only one that thinks that" Curse sounded better now than he was before. "What happened to me?" Angel just relized that something was wrong about her. "You were weezing cold, and no heart beat I thought you were dead" he comfirmed. "Thanks for saving me than Curse" Angel sighed in relief from him saving her life. "So why are you here?" as Cursed asked it felt like cold ice formed inside Angel's chest and belly. "I'm heading to the Clans!" Angel blurted out loud happy but relized it was abit over done. "Can I come with you Angel?" Curse sounded like an excited kit about to go outside. "Sure" Angel felt glad he wanted to come with.

They left the cave a few hours later. "Follow the sun thats how we'll get to the Clans" Curse reminded her. Curse speeded ahead of Angel and stopped at the edge of the shadows of the forest. "You coming?" he asked. "I can't be in the sunlight" she said as she remembered on the third day the sun burnt her skin abit. "What are you a NightHunter?" Curse chuckled alittle like he found it amusing. "Why is that funny to you?" Angel asked. "Their all dead silly" Curse looked at Angel tilting his head. "I'm a NightHunter" Angel said head down. "Oh u-uh sorry Angel I Didn't mean it like an insult" he sounded surprised sorry and dumbfounded all at once. "I know where we can rest till moon up" Curse said as he laid in the shadows. They went to a cave and Curse jumped in but Angel tried to feel ground to only feel air, but she slide down a tunnel with Curse and saw a bluish light, a rock giving off a small glow. Angel and Curse found some moss than made beds from them. Angel quickly drifted into sleep.

Angel opened her red eyes and she was in an open place in a forest, she felt something on her belly. she looked down to see two kittens. Their pelts faint and transparent they slept on her pelt peacefully. She looked up and saw a black handsome Tom wolf with a shadow dark black pelt. But a strange chill ran down her back the same one when she fainted and moons went by, but Angel knew what the feeling was.