Chapter 38 Prophecy of Angel's Niece?

Angel slowly fell asleep later that day and entered the dead still dark place again, but this time she saw a She-Cat her pelt was as black as ShadowStorm's yet had red stripes. Angel looked at her strangely she felt something familiar about this she-cat. Than it hit her like lightening, That she was her sister's kit! her lost sister's daughter, that she infront of Angel was her Niece! Angel started to wonder why she was here, the more Angel looked at this she the more Angel realized this she was bitter and unkindly. Than Angel saw the wolf with the flames in his striped pelt. He nuzzled the she like he was her father which seemed to make sense cause they both had the nearly same red stripes. The worst part is when they smiled their smile's were wicked and twisted. The coldest chill ran down Angel's back as she looked at her niece but for a split second Angel swore she saw the She's image change to a helpless scared kit than back to the evil like she. Angel swallowed back a scream knowing it would be bad. Angel closed her eyes and opened them to see the kitten and pup burnt and dead like but this was different! their was a mangled she with a flame colored pelt she was burnt but torn abit and the kitten spoke with a demonic voice. "Mommy didn't want us" than the pup spoke "Than she threw us to her pit to make us no longer her kin" they smiled evily than spoke demonically in sync "So we gave her what she gave us, a brutal death"