Chapter 22 Was that Really Dream?

"Wake up!!" Angel heard a voice that sounded familiar she couldn't recall who it was but than it hit her like car, it was ShadowPaw! He gently shook her making her open her eyes her heart pounding and blazing with fear and horror but when ShadowPaw nuzzles her, all the fears and horror seemed to fade away to warmth and safety. "Are you ok?" He asked tilting his head looking at her. Angel tried to respond but nothing came out of her mouth so she closes it and nodded to him. He pushed a fish to her which felt weird to her, she's never had fish but it smelt good and her belly growled, she felt starved. "You should eat it LakeClan gave it to us to feed you" He said as he sat next to Angel, and she was about to eat it but she stopped and dug her fangs into the fish. ShadowPaw looked at her like she just grew wings but she drank the blood which now didn't taste as bad as the first time she drank it but the taste was funny, like a good funny.

After she drank all of it's blood she gave it to ShadowPaw who was eating the tail of the fish. Angel started to tell ShadowPaw her journey to the Clans, he obviously liked it. After abit ShadowPaw was finishing the fish one of the fins was on his face so Angel licked it off his face making him giggle. After alittle longer he laid next to her for a few minutes before he had to leave. Angel heard laughter but it wasn't normal, it was evil and demonic but mostly raspy. Like Ol'Dra.