Chapter 20 The Whispers from The Wall

Angel perked her ears to listen to the whispers, a sudden chill ran down her back as the words simply said "Blood Claws and Fangs" she looked around and heard the words again she looked around but she couldn't tell where it was coming from. Through the darkness she couldn't see a thing, than red eyes-evil red eyes of a monster appeared in the darkness. Angel screamed a blood chortling scream wanting the eyes to vanish and she closed her eyes.

   She opened her eyes and she was on a road, a simple never used road but a dreaded chill ran down her back. She heard a roar somewhere than looked around "what was that?" She asked herself as the roar got louder when she looked up she saw what was making the roar, a car made of metal and empty but going to fast but Angel got up. As she got up the cat hit her making her scream than everything faded to nothing.

  Angel opened her eyes panting as she was sweeting with fear. She was in a den but it was empty except one thing, one living thing  a snake with the red eyes. The coldest chill ran down Angel's back with bloody cold claws against her spin, it got worse as the snake slithered up to her and hisses "Blood Claws and Fangs" he had a raspy demonic and damaged voice like and elder. Angel felt fear dread and shock cause this was the first ever talking snake Angel had seen or heard, she could only slip in some words between her heart beats. "Wh-who are y-you?" She couldn't believe she just said that but to her surprise he gave her an answer "I'm known as Ol'Dra" thoses words felt like claws in Angel's chest making her scream at the top of her lungs.