Chapter 33 A new Friend

Angel was heading back when she heard something moving in a tree, Angel looked up to see an owl upside down with her talons stuck in a branch. Angel Climbed up the Tree up towards the owl siting near the owl thinking of how she could help the owl. "Please don't hurt me! I didn't see where I was going!" the she owl begged scared and helpless. "It's okay I'll help you!" Angel said trying to show she wanted to help. Angel grabbed on of the branches in her mouth as she pushed the branch apart she broke the branch right in half and the owl flew onto the branch Angel was on. Angel knew how the owl flew that she damaged her wing. "I'm Angel and you?" Angel asked thinking it was the polite thing to ask. "I-I'm Talon Sk-Sky" The owl replied. Angel was confused cause she knew Talon Sky was from the lost tribal clans, and their not allowed in the Clans. "I got-gotta go!" Talon Sky said out loud than flew off out of Angel's sight into a different tree but shortly after Angel got out of the tree she heard a loud thud and saw Talon Sky was on the ground, Angel ran to Talon Sky and examined Talon Sky. "Hold still Talon Sky" Angel said and Talon Sky listened, Angel was no Medicine cat or wolf but she could easily see that Talon Sky's wing was partly bent and dislocated. Angel picked up Talon Sky and headed towards her camp "Thanks An-Angel" Talon Sky said still scared and Nervous but now in pain too.