Chapter 12 Fading Anger and Growing Loniness

Sol finally woke up. "Hmm? Yes?" He sounded aged and worn out but nice. "I was wondering where Bones is" Angel asked feel a ping of fear. "He went to the clans" Sol said sounding worried and concerned the first time Angel has heard him like he didn't have trust. "The clans?" Angel asked than Sol pointed towards the bad and OutLands. Angel gulped knowing surviving would be a struggle even or a night or a day or even an hour out their.

Angel gathered up as much prey as she could, for a whole day, than she buried them and laid their. The next day she went to the giant mountain tall stone walls dragging her prey in layers of prey. She used her tail to go till she found the deep void like dark tunnel. Angel could smell the frost inside the cave even though it's not close to another winter. She slowly put a paw on the ice cold stone path going through the tunnel. Angel padded as fast as she could down the tunnel. What felt like years she slowly could smell the hot warm sand and rocks. Angel quickened her speed than saw a light ahead, Angel's bones felt so cold that's she thought that they'd freeze at any moment. She began sprinting towards the exit than saw the blazing vast sand land, no sight of trees, nor life only sand and rocks. She stepped a paw into the sand and it felt like blazing fire that'd start her fur or pads on fire. She quickly sprinted to a rock with an overhang dragging her food supplies, which slowed her down abit but she got under the rock. The sand felt perfect here, she took out a mouse and started eating it the delicious mouse taste better thanks to what Angel just walks threw. Angel drifted off to sleep.

Angel opened her eyes and saw a huge black and red wolf in front of her. Angel looked around as she stood up the land was ashes the trees were either burning or burnt to a crisp and a dark heavy force heaved on Angel. "Hello Angel" the wolf said as he looked down at Angel, she asked him with a pitch of fear "who are you?" "That's not important right now, but I can make you happy" the wolf sounded like he had a plan or a trick but Angel knew better so she asked "I'm fine." The wolf growled and rage his pelt lit on fire! "You have a choice either have a happy life or let sadness take you over." The wolf growled at Angel. "Go to Luna and Sol or risk yourself in looking for Bones and become saddened" he added with a snarl.