Chapter 8 Falling Feathers and Dark Claws

Angel and Bones traveled to an old cave. The small trickling waterfall made Angel have some flashbacks to SummerFall. The two cats walked inside the cave which inside their was a lake, they both laid next to the lake. "Angel? Why are you unhappy? Is it cause of your nursing mother passed away?" Bones looked at Angel, she told him about how she missed SummerFall. "To be honest Bones you make me happy" Angel confessed. "Thanks Angel that means alot." They both got up and the warm breeze blew into the cave warming their furs. They both ran into the lake and splashed each other and played like over grown kittens. Luna still hated Bones all cause he was a DeadSol. "Bones? If I may ask, how old are you?" Angel asked wondering for so long how old her friend was. "I'm over a thousand years old." The words didn't come out as calm as before. "Why'd Zor summon you?"
"To serve, after he died he too me to look for a Purified one" Bones got out of the lake head, ears and tail lowered as he walked towards the entrance. "You ok Bones?" "I don't know my past life, Angel." Bones sound almost as if it hurt saying thoses words. Bones stopped as a wolf walked into the cave. "Oh hi Sol!" Angel got out and jumped around the young wolf as she felt young around him. "Hello Angel and Bones" Sol said with a warm smile. Sol and Bones were really close friends but Angel knew Sol had a crush on Luna.