Chapter 11 Dead Revenge is Lonely

Angel followed Night's damp scent determined to face him. After a few minutes she saw him flirting with a she cat. Angel crouched down watching, shortly after the other she cat ran while Night walked to the camp. Angel grabbed Night by his scruff and pulled him into the bush and pinned him growling. "How could you Night?!?!" Night looked at Angel with fear "wh-who a-are yo-you?" He asked with a voice filled with fear. "It's me Angel your sister!" Angel felt like ripping his ear off. "I've never heard that name in my life" he said as his eyes showed pure fear. "Please le-let me go" he begged. Angel looked at where she got bit in the neck. But the blood was all gone. Angel got off Night than ran to Luna anger flashed inside when she didn't see bones but she could hear little meows in the cave. She walked in "Lun-" Angel's jaw dropped when she saw Luna laying in her moss bed with three kittens nursing on Luna. She looked at Angel and growled like Angel was a stranger. "Luna it's me Angel" Angel said the words feeling confused and worried. "Angel?" Luna growled abit "Angel's been gone for Seven months so has Bones! Now LEAVE!" Angel felt a stab of pain and confusion at what Luna was talking about. Gone for seven moons? "Go bother someone else, and leave me and my kits alone" Luna growled at Angel, Angel left and went outside than climbed up a log that went up into sol's den. She stopped at the entrance. "Sol?" Angel asked as she walked to him but he didn't budge but she could hear him snoring.