♧The Invitation 12♧

(A message from author Yae)

♡Happy Reading ;)♡

Vanon's POV

I was sitting alone and naked in this very soft bed and in this very familiar room for almost 20 minutes now. 89% of really drunk people couldn't remember the mess they've done but unfortunately, I belong to the other 11%. Seriously, I JUST WANNA BANG MY HEAD TO A WALL DUE TO MY OWN DUMBNESS. Though I couldn't blame my drunk self from doing that knowing it could help my co-workers but still, I AGREED TO DO ANYTHING!!! What if he is doing some kind of experiment and making me his human guinea pig?? Or what if he'll use my body for some drug transportation??

'I dragged myself again to a mess I couldn't deal with!!'

While I'm trying to sort things out in my mind, I heard the door open and I flinched.

"Good morning sunshine, how are you feeling?" Adam walked towards me and I tried to cover myself with a blanket.

"I-I'm naked" I don' t know why but earlier, I had the urge to punch him but now, I feel so embarrassed that I feel like I'm about to melt.

"Well, you were so drunk so I had to clean you" He went to the table and poured himself a wine.

"I'm so sorry"

"Pretty sure you didn't remember what we agreed on yesterday" I jolted. It was silent for a moment.

"I-I remembered but was drunk that ti-"

"Well sad to say, I already played my part. I let the cafe owner borrow some money and I decided to let him pay only half of the original amount, I made an investment, your co-workers now have a stable job at that cafe and I got you a new home to live in." he said as he took a sip not making an eye contact.

"New home?" I asked confused.

"Exactly, I want you to live here. But if you break our contract, you need to repay the borrowed amount thrice the original and if ever you couldn't pay it within 2 months, the consequences are quite heavy" he finally looked at me. He handed me the contract I signed and all he said was true.

What the fuck? His conditions are telling me that I have no choice but to follow. This situation is like those boring and cringe books I've read but the difference is I myself is experiencing it. There's no way in hell I could pay this money let alone thrice this amount. Though my co-workers now have stable jobs,...... WHAT PRICE DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS?!?

"What do I have to do for you then?" I looked at him scared.

"You just need to move your belongings here and quit your job at the cafe so that you can focus on serving me. Didn't you say you would do everything? You just need to follow everything you are told. Simple as that. No buts unless you have the guts and the money" he seriously said.

I'm confused about what I should feel right now. I'm happy that I helped my co-workers whom I considered as a family and I can no longer be a burden to Mark....... BUT FUCK I'M SCARED OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME!!!

I heard him chuckle. He walked towards me, lifted the blanket and laid dow beside me. I was in a panic with the fact that I'm naked (You a girl or something?) but he just grinned and pulled me.

"L-let me go! I'm naked and I didn't even showered yet" I struggled to escape from his grip but he just rest his head in my chest hugging my hips.

"For now, I just want to do this. I'm tired today so don't move and let me rest" he said to me.

I can feel his breath hitting my chest and my crotch touching his abdomen. I feel like my face is burning.