♧The Invitation 5♧

(A message from author Yae)

♡Happy Reading ;)♡

Vanon's POV

He chuckled at my reaction and sat beside me having his tequila.

A while ago, I was talking about how excellent yet slightly dumb this person is. And right now, I look like a dumb 5 year old boy who's about to get scolded.

"So, did you enjoy the party?" He asked as he took a sip on his drink and turned his eyes on me.

'Please! Let me off hook!!"

"Of course I did" I tensed as I can feel his eyes on me.

"Well I agree, I think it's fun to a attend a party from someone else's invitation"

I choked myself as those words left his mouth.

'Damn you Vanon! Of course he knew all the people who are invited here! If he sees you and don't reconize you, it would be suspicious!!!'

I coughed and he chuckled while watching me.

"Didn't expect that, did you?" he asked playfully.

I look down and sigh in defeat. I never thought that I'd stumble to the host himself. I regret the very moment I picked that fucking damn envelope.

"Okay I surrender, I didn't mean to bring trouble. Do you intend to call the security? I would willingly go" I try to sound calm but really, I can feel my palms dripping sweat and my feet are trembling.

"Oh please no, please stay. It would be rude from me" he smiled innocently.

"You seem calm about this no? What if I had bad intentions?" I tried a reverse psychology hoping it'll favor my situation right now.

I jolted as I feel a hand grab my shaking thigh and a warm breath in my ear. H-he's leaning towards me.

"Do you?" a deep and husky voice whispered to my ears.

I didn't respond... or should I say, I CAN'T respond. My body froze in fear! I-is he gonna kill me? Is he gonna pay someone to mess my life or kill me because I crashed in his party?

I just felt him let go of my thigh and he sat back to his chair.

"You don't have to be so scared, I know your harmless. I won't kill you just because you came here with someone else's invitation though it's so cute of you looking scared, sweating palms and shaking legs" he said in an energetic tone.

Wait... he's making fun of me, isn't he? He's thinking I'm scared just because he's a damn billionaire or trillionare?

"I think you're assuming too much about me being scared of you. I have been drinking whiskey for a while now so maybe that's the cause" I explained myself.

"Okay then, let's not worry about it. For now, I want to know how did you get the invitation." He faced his chair towards me and he's looking at me ready to listen. I think he has the right to now.

"Well... okay. One peaceful night, some fucker with his damn car went pass me while I was fricking walking on the street. There was a pond of dirty water and his fucking wheels sprayed it all over my fucking pants and he didn't even dare to fucking stop. If he really did stop, he would go home with missing limbs and with fucking broken bones" he laughed at my explaination.

"How does getting your pants wet has something to do with the invitation?" he asked still giggling about what I said.

"Well, I saw it floating on the water and I picked it up. I just put it on my bag and I didn't remember about it anymore until it was spotted by my stupid friend and claimed her pending dare from me." I continued.