♧The Invitation 8♧

(A message from author Yae)

♡Happy Reading ;)♡

Vanon's POV

"You have a quite hardworking staff here Don"

"Oh yeah, they're my close friends too. They may look like idiots but they're actually helping me here" Don said.

I couldn't look up again. I'm still and looking down on the floor.

'How embarassing! Why is he here? I'm not having hallucinations am I? Am I dreaming? Of all the places,why here?'

"Hey Van, can you stand?" I was interrupted by Jeff offering a hand.

"Y-yeah, I can" I grabbed his hand and dusted my uniform.

"By the way, this man is Adam Canen Hamilton. He's a good friend of mine from high school" Don introduced.

"Good evening" he greeted and I dared not to look.

"OH MY-! A Hamilton??? You mean the one who owns one of the biggest luxury goods company?!?!" I can tell Jeff is about to scream in shock.

"Yes, that's me" I can hear politeness in his voice.

"Jeff, keep it down. This is supposed to be confidential" Don shushed.

'Please don't remember me! I hope he can't recognize me. I beg to all saints in heaven!'

"Oh my goodness I'm deeply sorry! It's a pleasure to meet you!!! I am Jefferson Factley and this is Va-"

"Vanon Heavenson... Am I correct?"

I jolted as I heard him say my name. Damn! I'm dead. I don't have a choice but to look at him and say 'yes'. The moment our eyes met, my body remembers how it was touched by his hands and starts to tremble.

"Oh? You know Vanon?" manager asked.

"Yeah, he's....." he looked at me and I started sweating.

"..also a friend of mine"

"What a coincidence! Okay, Van can you get us some drinks? We'll have a chat since we haven't seen each other for so long" Don asked me.

"O-of course"

When Jeff and I was trying to go back to our own business, I felt someone touched my hips. When I turned around, I saw Adam smiled at me before he joined Don in the table. I want the floor to swallow me right now.

Jeff was bothering me in why the hell the likes of me met a Hamilton but I didn't bother to answer, I have my own problems to deal with right now. I'm also thinking of my damn phone. Maybe I'll try to talk to him after they finish talking to each other. I'll just act like it didn't happen and if he ever mentions it, I'll just tell him to forget it. Yeah, that should work........ it has to....

It was already late at night when Don and that Adam finished talking and we are already closing our cafe. Adam was already walking outside the store to his car. I grabbed all my courage and ran up to him.

"Mr. Hamilton, I-" When he turned to me with those dark brown eyes, I lost my words. 'Come on, do it you son of a bitch'

"Vanon, what can I help you?" he asked. It is VERY awkward for me right now. But he seems so calm, maybe he also decided to forget about it. Okay then...

"M-my phone, I think I...uhm... I left it at your place when I stayed over Sir." I manage to say it. I badly need my phone. He gave me a confusing look before responding.